Help Graves Park Animal Farm

I am a Volunteer for the farm and when I see all the people/families come along to see the animals and really enjoy themselves it makes me realise that all the work that takes place is worth it. . So when the farm was broken into yet again a few weeks ago. The shop was trashed and two beautiful very large Rabbits were taken out of their home one put in a pig pen thank goodness the pig didn't eat it and the other found frightened. I woke up at 3am and decided I was going to help. I went onto my computer found CROWD FUNDING and started a pot for the farm.

Now we have received £1200 so far ( Thankyou to everyone who has given donations) but of course we need more to make the farm a saver place.

CCTV Camera and Lights . New Doors and Windows so they cannot break in again and if they do we will know who these people are.

We will do what ever we can with what ever money we have , the Pot finishes 16th Feb.

Go onto Google - Money Pot Graves Park. Click on the Link. THANKYOU

Why is the Link to a site in French?

Can you please put something on that will provide a link I can find nothing on Just Giving with Help Graves park Animal Farm.

Have you thought of putting something on Facebook?

Edited by Margarita Ma

I am sorry to hear of this new vandalism and will support in my own way.

Unfortunately, the OP has not identified themselves and I think that the leetchi site appears to be one that allows the fund raiser to do what they want with the donations.

This requires a great deal of trust.

You may well be totally genuine, but I will give directly to the farm in this instance.

Why is the Link to a site in French?

Can you please put something on that will provide a link I can find nothing on Just Giving with Help Graves park Animal Farm.

Ha you thougveht of putting something on Facebook?

You go onto Google put on Money Pot Graves Park click it and it takes you to the Crowd Funding site

Do you mean your Sheffield Forum Facebook? I will have a look at it and if I can I will .

Thankyou you for replying

De De Lion

---------- Post added 03-02-2017 at 20:46 ----------

Unfortunately, the OP has not identified themselves and I think that the leetchi site appears to be one that allows the fund raiser to do what they want with the donations.

You may well be totally genuine, but I will give directly to the farm in this instance.

I have never done Crowd Funding before but I was so upset when the break in happened again. As for the money on the day the funding stops I have to send it to the people who will deal with it . That will be the section of the council that deals with the maintenance of the farm shop.

Go to the farm and they have a Donation bucket. Thankyou

---------- Post added 03-02-2017 at 20:52 ----------

As I said I had never done Crowd Funding before. When I went on it gave different sections. The one for my problem was COMMUNITY however I just clicked on the first one that came up. It was 3am in the morning and was just happy to have got on a way of getting money for the farm.

I don't need advice about the collection buckets.

I am a long-term supporter of the farm.

I would advise you to identify yourself.

You could also choose to open a donation account on a site that ensures that all donations go to a named cause.

Currently you are free to take all donations for yourself.

Please take action to reassure donors as to where their donations will go.

I don't need advice about the collection buckets.

I am a long-term supporter of the farm.

I would advise you to identify yourself.

You could also choose to open a donation account on a site that ensures that all donations go to a named cause.

Currently you are free to take all donations for yourself.

Please take action to reassure donors as to where their donations will go.

I am so happy to hear that you are a supporter of the farm. I volunteer on Sunday afternoon 12 noon - 4pm so please come and see me. I am trying to find the section that maintaines the shop building and the money will be given to them 16th Feb.

Sorry to hear about the break in. You will have difficulty with people donating if they are unsure where it should go. Are you French?

Here is a list of UK charity funding sites along with what they charge. That should ally the fears of CGK.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/charity-fundraising-sites

Sorry to hear about the break in. You will have difficulty with people donating if they are unsure where it should go. Are you French?

Here is a list of UK charity funding sites along with what they charge. That should ally the fears of CGK.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/charity-fundraising-sites

No I'm not French I had never dealt with Crowd Funding before and when I clicked onto Community this company came up. As I keep saying the money will be transfered on the 16th Feb to the organisation that deals with the maintenence of the Farm Shop.

Thankyou for the info I will have a look at it

No I'm not French I had never dealt with Crowd Funding before and when I clicked onto Community this company came up. As I keep saying the money will be transfered on the 16th Feb to the organisation that deals with the maintenence of the Farm Shop.

Thankyou for the info I will have a look at it

I too did wonder if you are French but your English does not have the usual grammar mistakes.

I am sure that the farm staff will be able to help you find the proper avenue to channel the donations don't be shy about telling the farm staff about what you are doing they will spread the word about donating on the site I am sure.

If you click on the link to the french donation site the name of the starter is that of a well known supporter/volunteer etc, the link is also present on her twitter page and also published in the Star.

By all means question if something is genuine but that took me a whole 10 seconds to find out it was genuine.