Thornbridge pub beer fest 26-28/01

Tickets for the MTB are sold out but might try n get to Greystones on Saturday too!

Sadly as I don't live in Sheffield I can't get out tonight but I've got tickets for MTB at the Greystones tomorrow. Not the beer tasting tho cos, frankly, it's Hawkshead and, whilst they are good, there is better on offer. I also want t6o try and get round to the Hallamshire and the Bath as well.

I love Hawkshead especially since visiting Staveley a few years back. Think they`ve had a good year but not generally keen to do MTB events talking about colloidal stability and whatnot. Might get there tonight but, if not, I`ll be at Greystones on Saturday so keep a look out for me. I`m the one with a beard.

I love Hawkshead especially since visiting Staveley a few years back. Think they`ve had a good year but not generally keen to do MTB events talking about colloidal stability and whatnot. Might get there tonight but, if not, I`ll be at Greystones on Saturday so keep a look out for me. I`m the one with a beard.

LOL at one with the beard! I also have a beard and will be with at least two other guys who also have beards. Oh, and probably also SpiderPete, if you know him.

LOL at one with the beard! I also have a beard and will be with at least two other guys who also have beards. Oh, and probably also SpiderPete, if you know him.

I shall point out jemson to you on Saturday :)

I was at Bath Hotel last night and the

Southern Star - White Mocha Porter - 5.9% . . . Pint £4.50 Half £2.50

was bloomin lovely.

Off to Hallamshire tonight after work and then Greystones on Saturday, which might be a stagger down the hill.

I shall point out jemson to you on Saturday :)

I was at Bath Hotel last night and the

Southern Star - White Mocha Porter - 5.9% . . . Pint £4.50 Half £2.50

was bloomin lovely.

Off to Hallamshire tonight after work and then Greystones on Saturday, which might be a stagger down the hill.

We shall see you in Greystones on Saturday afternoon. I expect to be there from about 2ish. I have seen a pic of the setup in the Backroom - looks great. Am, planning to get a taxi from there to the Hallamshire at some point. That point being largely dependent on how many beers I want in the Greystones. The list looks pretty good.

We shall see you in Greystones on Saturday afternoon. I expect to be there from about 2ish. I have seen a pic of the setup in the Backroom - looks great. Am, planning to get a taxi from there to the Hallamshire at some point. That point being largely dependent on how many beers I want in the Greystones. The list looks pretty good.

Greystones list does look very good, I cannot see me moving from there for many hours. :)

Edited by SpiderPete
wrong pub

Greystones list does look very good, I cannot see me moving from there for many hours. :)

I know. I certainly won't be moving on too early. And I expect the Bath to be rammed if they have taken up half the seating room again. But definitely want to get to the Hallamshire at some point.

I know. I certainly won't be moving on too early. And I expect the Bath to be rammed if they have taken up half the seating room again. But definitely want to get to the Hallamshire at some point.

Bath has limited seating room at the moment and was lucky to get a seat last night, some were standing and it wasn't busy.

Bath has limited seating room at the moment and was lucky to get a seat last night, some were standing and it wasn't busy.

Well I will have to head back into town at some point for the train home so will probably call in the Bath for one, but wasn't planning on staying long. Be interested to know how the Hallamshire are going to run the outside bar if a) wet or b) bloody freezing. No doubt you'll be able to tell us all about it tomorrow! :)

I'm going to the Hallamshire tonight and will feed back... If any of you are there, I'm the one with the beard. oh, wait....

Brewing at Lost Industry tomorrow morning (how will we 'trump' the one we just brewed at my place I wonder...), may go to the Greystones after. Hopefully by then I'll be the one without a beard (no I don't mean it's gonna fall into the beer)

I'm going to the Hallamshire tonight and will feed back... If any of you are there, I'm the one with the beard. oh, wait....

Brewing at Lost Industry tomorrow morning (how will we 'trump' the one we just brewed at my place I wonder...), may go to the Greystones after. Hopefully by then I'll be the one without a beard (no I don't mean it's gonna fall into the beer)

A brewer.... without a beard...? Sorry - does not compute...

How longs this on for? I'm out for the afternoon tomorrow and we're meeting in the bath hotel, hopefully there'll be some northern monk left