What do you think of this PC build? Can you find better for cheaper?

StarvingMe

Hi I'm looking to buy a PC capable of playing the Rust game, I was originally on a £200 budget but after doing some research I know it's not really possible, or at least that I know of.

I was deciding to buy between a few seconds hand machines for around £250 but then I had help from another forum to put this build together,

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/9GC92R

it passes well above the minimum requirements, also plan to upgrade the ram at a later date.

What do you think? Can I do better for less?

I would change the power supply as 450W does not give much headroom. Better to start with a 600W PSU as it would not cost a great deal more, and end up being cheaper in the long term as it may not need replacing when upgrading.

It's not all about wattage, it's more about Amperage on the 12v rail(s) and the current...

the bulk of the wattage should also be on the 12v rail(s) - and it's gold certified, so it'll be more than adequate for the system specs provided...

It's not all about wattage, it's more about Amperage on the 12v rail(s) and the current...

the bulk of the wattage should also be on the 12v rail(s) - and it's gold certified, so it'll be more than adequate for the system specs provided...

Oh I agree with the system specs bit but when it comes to upgrading to another graphics card later it would be better to get a more powerful supply now for the little extra it would cost.

I think the stock answer to the original question is "You get what you pay for" and I do appreciate not everyone can splash out on high end kit. Just built two PCs from scratch. Thought I had a motherboard issue when it was RAM not seated properly - those Corsair vengeance memory modules are tricky to install LOL!