Dungeons & Dragons - RPGs

This brings back memories of years gone by.

Slightly off topic but i still have around 50 lead D&D figures if anyones interested in purchasing PM me

On topic - Have a go its a real thrill once you get into it and best of all is quite cheap.

I have even considered renting one of our rooms out for this use as that was always our problem where to play.

If someone is seriously interested in daily/weekly arrangements for a room let me know if there is enough interest i will arrange some space

This brings back memories of years gone by.

Slightly off topic but i still have around 50 lead D&D figures if anyones interested in purchasing PM me

On topic - Have a go its a real thrill once you get into it and best of all is quite cheap.

I have even considered renting one of our rooms out for this use as that was always our problem where to play.

If someone is seriously interested in daily/weekly arrangements for a room let me know if there is enough interest i will arrange some space

I might be interested in the figures depending on what they are and how much - can't PM yet as I haven't got to 10posts yet.

Dark Moomin - I have received your message.

I am happy to organise if Jacko is up for running it and anyone else wants to join. My other half is also up for it so we can probably make a group of about 5 if we get any more people interested? I'm pretty much limited to Tuesday nights and weekends sadly as I live in evil Leeds during the week (the commute got to me...).

The Moog

I've sent a couple of PM's to you re forming a group (could be successful this time!!) - could you post on here if you haven't received them

Thanks

Guys

Count me in i'm really up for this in week or weekend, in week i finish work at 5.30 so would have to be no earlier than 6.00 and would have to leave about 9.30. but put my name down, as a novice i'll try anything but more interested in AD&D style with fighters and mages etc.

All

We're hopefully having a meet up in a Sheffield pub on Tuesday 12th December.

PM me if anyone wants to know further details - DarkMoomin, leg_luvva, wyrdfish and harken77 - I'll contact you directly.

Heyup,

Good to put faces to names to nicknames. Hopefully we can get something proper going next year. See ya then.

Yeah was nice to see everyone, sorry if i was a bit loud that real cider really got me going, hope to see everyone soon.

Hi

We've now got a group up and running - we are playing a 1st Edition AD&D game set in Greyhawk.

The group consists of 6 of us at the moment and we aim to play on a Wednesday evening (generally) - from 6:15ish to 9:45ish

We are a mixed group - mixed sex, ages vary 20 to 38, generally fairly inexperienced.

We could accommodate another member who is interested in playing (no experience necessary) in about a month's time, and further down the line (I'm aware of how these threads can become active again after being passive for a few months) there'll be a vacancy as one of the members is in a "gap" year and will be leaving these shores.

Anyone interested PM me.

We are a mixed group

We have also different nationalities in our group: I'm from Germany and I'm enjoying it very much. So, to all German-speaking people around Sheffield, here is a translation about what Jacko said:

"Hi

Wir haben jetzt eine aktive Gruppe zusammengefunden - wir spielen die 1. Edition von AD&D in der Welt von Greyhawk.

Die Gruppe besteht zur Zeit aus 6 Spielern und wir tendieren dazu am Mittwochabend zwischen 6.15 und 9.45 Uhr zu spielen.

Wir sind eine gemischte Gruppe - verschiedene Geschlechter, das Alter variiert von 20 bis 38, hauptsaechlich unerfahren

Jedes weitere Mitglied, das am Spiel interessiert ist, kann in etwa einem Monat beitreten (keine Erfahrung noetig) und ein bisschen weiter vorausgeschaut (Jacko ist bewusst, dass diese Threads nach einigen passiven Monaten wieder aktiv werden) wird es eine freie Stelle geben, da eines unserer Mitglieder ein "Gap" Jahr macht (-> that's me) und diese Ufer verlaesst

Interessiert? Schreib eine PM an Jacko!"

hi guys

just been reading your posts. been wanting to try D&D for years now, posted a thread last year but have been away for a few months and have seem to have missed the boat yet again:( . would still like to play and if anyone else would then please reply and we can get something sorted

Is there any word of a group that meets up somewhere near a tram-route and is Newbie-friendly? I kinda know the rules but I'm a little rusty...!

pnlrogue1

We do meet near a tram stop, i travel by tram to the meets and most of us are fairly new.