Dungeons & Dragons - RPGs

This is getting me eager to start playing, As i said not played this type before only on P.C just trying to source myself a copy of Dungeons & Dragons players handbook V3.5

Don't panic too much about getting D&D handbook. Like I mentioned, I run Warhammer roleplay which is a similar setting, but different system. Easy to pick up, easy to get into. To get an idea about the Warhammer World check out http://www.warhammer.net/ (unofficial site) and http://www.blackindustries.com/default.asp?range=wfrp&template=news (official site)

Right, the question now is what day is best for people to play on? I am usuallly good mid-week, or Saturdays (after 4pm), but can adapt to other days from time to time.

I've moved to rotherham but still work in sheff, I can do any week day after 5.30 and saturdays and sundays more or less all day i'm free but would say after a reasonable time as i'm not a early riser

Glenn

Hi Guys

Are we still on for this?

As far as i can tell it's Me, Beakerzoid and Big Gav?

Any more, Are you two still on for it?

I'm still good for it. Will check my rota for next few weeks at work tomorrow, and we can try to arrange a meet-up. One of my old rpg buddies may be able to make it too (he lives in Hudds now).

hi there guys, been reading your threads and i too have been looking to start playing, left a thread on another part of the forum and got some response.

been talking to big gav, so hopefully something should get sorted

I am well late in replying to this thread. Did this group ever get started? I am looking to join an RPG group in Sheffield. Especially if it's the Warhammer fantasy roleplay - I used to play that years ago and I heard that they had re-released it...

Hi,

very late coming to this, but I'm up for it! Played a little bit of AD&D and Cthulu years ago, and quite alot of Warhammer (table top stylee).

Never got regular games going then either.

If people are still up for trying to get something together, I can do weekday evenings. Mon-Thurs

Don't have any materials tho, but will def reinvest in some dice. Had alot of cool ones once, but nast housemate stole them, along with my 10,000 point orc and goblin army :rant: Anyhow,t hats another story!

Hi,

very late coming to this, but I'm up for it! Played a little bit of AD&D and Cthulu years ago, and quite alot of Warhammer (table top stylee).

Never got regular games going then either.

If people are still up for trying to get something together, I can do weekday evenings. Mon-Thurs

Don't have any materials tho, but will def reinvest in some dice. Had alot of cool ones once, but nast housemate stole them, along with my 10,000 point orc and goblin army :rant: Anyhow,t hats another story!

Hi Moomin - I'm up for it too... Looks like the above thing never took off, but we can try and restart the interest! I can do Tuesday nights...

Anyone else in? Anyone want to run it?

Otherwise at a push, my other half could run it, we have cyberpunk, LOTR (not MERP sadly), All Flesh Must be Eaten (very cool and simple zombie game), plus a few others - I'll check it out.

Hi Moomin - I'm up for it too... Looks like the above thing never took off, but we can try and restart the interest! I can do Tuesday nights...

Anyone else in? Anyone want to run it?

Otherwise at a push, my other half could run it, we have cyberpunk, LOTR (not MERP sadly), All Flesh Must be Eaten (very cool and simple zombie game), plus a few others - I'll check it out.

(See other thread) - I'm deffo up for some AD&D - I've a 1st/2nd edition campaign I could run - or I'll play owt - (I may be able to bring one other also) PM me or reply on here if interested