Dungeons & Dragons - RPGs

Hi

We have now lost our German Gap Year Student - many thanks for his input over the last few months - as a result, there is a vacancy for anyone interested.

The group is still going strong, there are still 6 of us playing at the moment, and to reiterate, we play in a separate room of a city centre pub close to the trams and buses - we start fairly early after some tea (around 6 to 6:30ish and finish before 10 - day tends to be Wednesdays) - so people tend to come straight from work.

Anyone interested get either get in touch via PM or on here.

Any dungeon-masters out there in need of a pre-formed group? We are three guys, all experienced players (and all wanting to play rather than DM) looking for a DnD campaign. Leave a message here or send me a PM.

Hi historian,

I'm considering starting to run the Paizo 'Rise of the Runelords' Adventure Path soon. I have one interested player and perhaps a newbie who'd join. I'm interested in having 4 or 5 players and playing roughly fortnightly, either on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Does that sound like it'd interest you (or interest anyone else!)?

It'd be D&D 3.5 with a reasonable focus on core rules, but I'd be open to allowing various supplements. Drop me a PM if that sounds like it'd be good for you. In fact, drop me a PM anyway: I'm hoping to organise 4E things as soon as it comes out and as I've only just moved to Sheffield I've not met many people interested in D&D yet!

Sorry pedr, but things got a great deal busier for me of late and I haven't had time to reply. Did you get a group together? Sadly, we tend to get together on Sundays, average about 3 times a month. We all work and can't really depend on having a week day's evening free. Anyway, I hope you got something going between then and now.

Hi

I was wondering if any of these gaming groups are still going and have room for another player ?

I haven't played in years but would love to pick the hobby up again. Especially D&D or Rolemaster / MERP

Hi

Our group is still going strong (just over 2 years) - 8 people currently so we couldn't really accommodate any more players at the moment.

However, I also attend (on a Thursday) with a separate club who run several different games on both Wednesday and Thursday - if you want, I will pass on your contact details to the guy in charge to see what games are running and have space.

Martin

Any roleplayers who are still looking for a group ROTTOK meet at the Queens Head in Sheffield on Wednesday and Thursday nights 6.30 on.

We have a forum on the Wargames Emporium site and are on Facebook as ROTTOK.

Hope to see you guys soon...

Hey,

I live in sheffield and am looking for a group of people with which to play some D&D. Preferably I'd rather join an already established group as that way I know that it will become a regular thing instead of a once off, however I'm up for a new game if other people want one.

Here's a little about me:

I'm 23, and work in sales, but don't worry people call me wanting to buy so I won't try and sell you anything :P.

I played D&D for a few years with some mates where I used to live but then moved away.

My character will be evil, most likely a necromancer and definately insane. That's not to say he will kill indiscriminantly, it's just that he's a little...unstable at times and is the type of person that when you make a joke about them you're never sure if they'll laugh or try and kill you...though with such a creepy laugh you're not entirely sure which you WANT him to do either! (Anyone who has read Raymond E Fiest; I want him to be very much like Sidi/Leso Varen)

My game style is very open minded and I have a very good imagination (I also write fantasy novels in my spare time) so will need a DM who is open to new ideas and a firm grasp of the game mechanics so that they can not only understand what I'm trying to do, but also think of ways that I can achive it and the prerequasites they'd want me to achive.

Beyond that I live near crookes and don't drive yet so the nearer the better, however I have unlimited travel in south yorkshire so I can get anywhere given enough time and my own place if people want to meet up at mine.

Any other questions please ask