Outbid on house again!!

Look on Google it will tell you women have no sence of humour bit like you used to think you were a woman till i saw you ride a bike / If you ever had a girl friend you would know / do you get the face on

You should tell your wife that she has no sense of humour.

I'll tell mine that you think she can't ride a bike, she probably won't care what you think though. Just warning you so that you don't get upset.

I think I understand this badly written outburst, I think spider1 is saying he's bi-curious. It's OK - illiterates are everywhere and they can be anything, well, except literate, sadly.

No no i have 2 daughters and 2 grand daughters [magic ] sussed you out didnt i :hihi::hihi:

Aren't you supposed to be having lunch in the pub or something? Did you decide that making sexist off topic arguments on the internet was more important than your fabulous life?

Aren't you supposed to be having lunch in the pub or something? Did you decide that making sexist off topic arguments on the internet was more important than your fabulous life?

Bored with you women so off fishing no netball for me cyclone but every body to there own :hihi::hihi:

Fishing for people to argue with by making silly comments perhaps...

Why do threads turn ridiculous.....it is a little like a game of Chinese whispers if you look at the op and the most recent post. :?::rolleyes:

lauren84 - did you know that spider1 runs the quiz team? How does this make you feel?

I don't feel much to be honest......still in a daze from trying to comprehend the basis of the argument!:help:

That's fair comment, but can you think on it and get back to us?

Aren't you both holding onto your hats in preparation for the Londoners arriving and driving up housing prices?

Should these Londoners be told that spider1 runs the quiz team? I think they'll be happy about that.

They'll probably google it and when they find no evidence they won't believe us. They need to stop thinking that google is the source of all truth and get themselves down to the pub. (Obviously they won't be able to, as they'll be commuting for 5 hrs a day and so have no time to sleep, never mind go to the pub).