Brayford Wigan rumours.

This one is gathering pace that he has already signed for them probably wrong but who knows?.

Part of a deal for Moysey?

If your talking about that tweet it's all rubbish.

If your talking about that tweet it's all rubbish.

I've seen it in a few places but not twitter I never use the place, it probably is just rubbish anyway.

Let's hope so !

Saw this at lunchtime, £1.7 mill being bandied about, hope not..

I've seen it in a few places but not twitter I never use the place, it probably is just rubbish anyway.

The tweet itself was 100% rubbish however it wouldn't surprise me too much if Wigan are indeed interested in Brayford. The truth be said, he is a Championship standard of player who is plying his trade a league below his capabilities.

It's simply another one of those situations that we have become ever used to in this division. Of course I don't want the player to leave as we might not have seen him at his best last season but he had just returned from a pretty serious injury. He seems to have hit a bit of form again this pre-season and that position and shirt is his for the duration.

Rumours are shooting around the Wigan's interest in Brayford could be used as leverage in a deal that brings Morsy the other way. I get mixed emotions about this because I am in no doubts that the midfielder could come and do a fantastic job for us however we then put ourselves in the position of having to find a full back at very short notice.

Then you start to get pessimistic and think "wilder has been looking at a couple of full backs if the rumours are true?"....Which then leads you off on the tangent that maybe this deal has been in the making for a couple of weeks?. Maybe Brayford is on his way out? Maybe Morsy is coming the other way? Maybe Wilder has been searching for a full back ready for the completion of the deal.

Catch 22......I want Morsy at BDTBL but I want Brayford as well.

The suggestion is that Basham could play at full back as a short term measure. I'd be reasonably happy with that.