Homeless sleepers and their tents

Some time ago (certainly before Gary Neville allowed his hotel development in Manchester to be used by the homeless) I posted the idea that the Grosvenor House Hotel could have housed homeless people.

102 bedrooms and with its imminent destruction I don't think the landlord would have been too concerned about any damage.

Anyway I suppose it's too late now.

As usual, the morally deficient complain about the mess and the inconvenience whilst not caring a jot about the human beings who are living like this.

So we can take it you would be happy if a few of them pitched up in your back garden then ?

As usual, the morally deficient complain about the mess and the inconvenience whilst not caring a jot about the human beings who are living like this.

no i dont care a Jot its a lifestyle choice for the majority, take a walk into town same faces every day totally inebriated day in day out, just get them out of my sight i dont want to see them.

theres a charity around the country that give out these tents to the homeless, apparently it saves lives, especially in winter

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 18:42 ----------

no i dont care a Jot its a lifestyle choice for the majority, take a walk into town same faces every day totally inebriated day in day out, just get them out of my sight i dont want to see them.

personally i dont want to see you and your ilk either....but sadly youre going nowhere either :(

Not sure if it applies round here but the Glastonberry tents are distributed to the homeless

it matters that they are making the city look a dump and if they can afford new tents they are getting to much in benefits:roll: should be rounded up and moved on

Sleepwalking back to 30s Germany are we?

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 18:57 ----------

Seen a lot of homeless sleepers and drug users sleeping around the city in these one man pop up tents. Speaking to council workers they say in many cases when they are removed they just re appear with a similar tent the next day.

My question:

Is there a charity/Church group giving these tents out for free in Sheffield? or are they just going to Decathlon and buying them?

I was once homeless, but not to a degree of some. I would have been grateful for a tent, although a good network of friends who helped me until I could get temporary accommodation.

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 18:58 ----------

Well said - If only there was a like button...

theres a charity around the country that give out these tents to the homeless, apparently it saves lives, especially in winter

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 18:42 ----------

personally i dont want to see you and your ilk either....but sadly youre going nowhere either :(

Well seeing as you are near Whitby apparently butt out and take care of your own town:roll::roll:

So we can take it you would be happy if a few of them pitched up in your back garden then ?

Plenty of space in the countryside. Maybe we should ship some over your way.

Sleepwalking back to 30s Germany are we?

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 18:57 ----------

I was once homeless, but not to a degree of some. I would have been grateful for a tent, although a good network of friends who helped me until I could get temporary accommodation.

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 18:58 ----------

Well said - If only there was a like button...

oh please:roll::roll: comparing homeless drunks and druggies to the Jews from the Holocaust really ?? disrespectful

Edited by euroout23

Well seeing as you are near Whitby apparently butt out and take care of your own town:roll::roll:

hit a nerve did it? :hihi:

hit a nerve did it? :hihi:

not really just irritated by distant keyboard warriors:gag: