Blackstock Road closed police everywhere 13/04/2016

Anyone know whats happening? Some right traffic.

Crazy man in co-op

Edited by sheffgeeza
Wrong information originally given

Apperantly axe man in boxers in coop with axe and police officer is the one that was injured

Reports on Sheffield Online that someone with an axe has attacked a Police Officer. Hope they are OK.

From what I hear the injuries are not life threatening so ill cross my fingers for a fast recovery. Also, The axe man needs some serious help and fast!

From what I hear the injuries are not life threatening so ill cross my fingers for a fast recovery. Also, The axe man needs some serious help and fast!

yes help into a straight jacket !!!

yes help into a straight jacket !!!

Agreed! :hihi:

Loads of keyboard psychiatrists on Facebook over this incident I noticed, moaning that the police were too heavy handed in dealing with a "man with mental illness". They wouldnt be saying that had he stabbed someone. Idiots.

Oh, so he did have a weapon. In which case well done to the Police for using the level of manpower they did.

Some people will go to great lengths to get the reduced priced bread at the end of the day in the Coop! Seriously tho well done to the coppers, glad no serious injuries were involved