Kell Brooke vs Kevin Bizier last night

samssong

Watched the fight on TV and what a fiasco it was .

Bizier completely out of his class ,not Kells fault as it seems as though the so called big hitters in the division avoid him like the plague.

Totally agree. Massive mismatch. As you say, not Kells fault as he was ordered to take the fight by I.B.F. or lose his title. Hope he gets a real biggy next up.

I'm not a boxing fan at all, but I spoke to lots of people last night in the taxi and noticed a lot of comments like this.

So if people avoid fights etc. because they know they'll get beaten, then is there something fundamentally wrong with the general set up?

(forgive the football analogy) but wouldn't something more like a series of fights leading to a kind of [world] Champions league type thing?

I'm not a boxing fan at all, but I spoke to lots of people last night in the taxi and noticed a lot of comments like this.

So if people avoid fights etc. because they know they'll get beaten, then is there something fundamentally wrong with the general set up?

(forgive the football analogy) but wouldn't something more like a series of fights leading to a kind of [world] Champions league type thing?

Seems so but promoters don't help. Eddie can get Brook a top fight if he really pushed for one.

Khan claimed to want to fight Brook then leaves the division. That said Khans next fight will test him.

Seems so but promoters don't help. Eddie can get Brook a top fight if he really pushed for one.

Khan claimed to want to fight Brook then leaves the division. That said Khans next fight will test him.

Promoters (money) ruining sport?

Whatever next? :hihi:

Khan is not worried about Brook, Kell simply isnt a big enough pay day for him.

Khan is being written off in the Alvarez fight but he could easily upset him with his speed, although Khans weight gain will have slowed him down slightly, he will however have to keep his chin out of Alvarez's way or he will pay a hefty price.

Khan is not worried about Brook, Kell simply isnt a big enough pay day for him.

Khan is being written off in the Alvarez fight but he could easily upset him with his speed, although Khans weight gain will have slowed him down slightly, he will however have to keep his chin out of Alvarez's way or he will pay a hefty price.

Since I've already said I can't see anything other than money and the seemingly illogical way to work out who's the best,

Does this mean you think Khan would easily beat Kell and it wouldn't generate enough money, or what?