Cashpoint withdrawal amount?

Hi Folks,

Just a quick question - does anyone know the cash withdrawal limit at Tesco Infirmary Rd? I've just had a panic call for cash from one of the kids. I don't walk well and although I can normally get parked up near enough to my bank, I'm worried as it's busy with Xmas.

We went to Hillsborough the other day and I really struggled to get 50 yards from the nearest carpark.

Thanks,

H

It depends on your card doesn't it, not the machine?

Probably between three and five hundred I'd have thought.

AFAIK the limit is on the card or account rather than the machine. It's a daily limit normally so you can't go round withdrawing hundreds from different cash points.

The machines at Tesco infirmary Rd are right next to the entrance where the disabled bays are.

Hi Folks,

Just a quick question - does anyone know the cash withdrawal limit at Tesco Infirmary Rd? I've just had a panic call for cash from one of the kids. I don't walk well and although I can normally get parked up near enough to my bank, I'm worried as it's busy with Xmas.

We went to Hillsborough the other day and I really struggled to get 50 yards from the nearest carpark.

Thanks,

H

I didn't think there was one, it's your bank that sets the limit, and then you can withdraw up to that from any "non-charging" cashpoint.

(i.e. Banks and supermarkets. The convenience store ones may impose a limit)

Thank you so much for the advice Tesco is my safest place mobility-wise. Never been advised of a card limit - just wasn't sure if the machine has a top payout. I need £700 so fingers X'ed.

- H

Mine (admittedly not Tesco machine) was £300 but now reduced to £250 for some reason.

Thank you so much for the advice Tesco is my safest place mobility-wise. Never been advised of a card limit - just wasn't sure if the machine has a top payout. I need £700 so fingers X'ed.

- H

Highly unlikely to be that high unless you're a premium customer or high net worth or have special arrangements.

If you absolutely need that much cash, either use two cards (joint account maybe) or go to a branch.

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

H

You may find the cash limit here

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=fCikVMThJ6OA7QaRmYDICg#q=maximum+withdrawal+from+a+cash+machine+

- H

I think you'll struggle to get 700 without visiting your bank

Use a JCB and a chain, and you can get as much out as it's got! ;)

Although you could probably call the bank for a temporary increase to your card limit

I remember struggling to get cash during the week to pay a builder.

At that time my wife and I were at work during the day so we couldn't get to a bank. The banks that were open in the evening didn't have cash counters and the builder wouldn't accept a cheque.