Are You In Love?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Are You In Love?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Perhaps...
    • No, but I'd like to be some day.
    • Love? Pah!

:confused: I realised last week that naughty as I am I have been far to busy to even think about it, let alone find it. I actually turned down 2 dates this last couple of weeks because I was so busy with projects and causes and meetings.

Sad eh! Not because said person who invited me out wasn't a lovely guy but I just couldn't fit him into my busy schedule. What with work, the kids, the charity the festival and ongoing 'campaigns' I don't have time to cook myself a decent meal let alone get dolled up and go on a manhunt.

(note to self: get a life)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes...i am in LOVE...can't wait to get home to her...I have even calmed my cycling down...and cancelled my trip to watch the tour-de france...

Now that is what i call a sacrifice..(note to Katy)..only cancelled it for this year babe..lol...XXXX

jt

Yes...i am in LOVE...can't wait to get home to her...I have even calmed my cycling down...and cancelled my trip to watch the tour-de france...

Now that is what i call a sacrifice..(note to Katy)..only cancelled it for this year babe..lol...XXXX

jt

:o the cheek of you!!

you calmed down on the bike cos you cant keep up any more its nothing to be ashamed of hun its not your fault its an age thing !! :o:hihi:

(note to john i love ya too :love::blush: )

Archived