Are You In Love?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Are You In Love?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Perhaps...
    • No, but I'd like to be some day.
    • Love? Pah!

True, but being single certainly has more ups than downs :D (Again, that's my opinion before lizzmobile gets on her soapbox).

And for the record, I'm in a relationship that is going well at the moment.. So it's not like I'm saying this after just having a bad break-up or anything :)

yeh Gaz B defo with u on that. My last 'relationship' was good cos it was more casual cos im 22 and no waaaaay am i ready for a serious committment yet. if i was, id have accepted my long term ex's proposal last year. the thought sent shivers up my spine. 60+ years with the same guy...... but if i met the one that turned my world upside dwn i might re consider.

ppl in love tend to think it will never end and in a lot of cases it does end.:) sad but true:)

I still thats right still am trying to get over my ex of over 2 and a half years.. Only because of the fact shes like my Krytonite.. And everytime she appears its the whole love thing again and then buggers of again.. But ive done well, its been a clear 2 months and not heard anything... Just to my luck shes turned into a proper nutter.. Once threatend to call police on me! And what did i do..? I sent her a good ol sms text message! Bleedin Woman :rant:

Just to my luck shes turned into a proper nutter.. Once threatend to call police on me! And what did i do..? I sent her a good ol sms text message! Bleedin Woman :rant:

You were stalking her at the same time though! :hihi:

You were stalking her at the same time though! :hihi:

Wish that was the case.. :wink:

Most of the time i love him...... but sometimes i love chocolate more :nod:

Can anybody help me? I am in love, but I've only been going out with her for two weeks now. I suffer from all the symptoms of being in love, and just want to see her every minute of every day. What should I do? :confused:

Can anybody help me? I am in love, but I've only been going out with her for two weeks now. I suffer from all the symptoms of being in love, and just want to see her every minute of every day. What should I do? :confused:

You probably just have strong feelings about her.. If you want things to work out then just tell yourself there's no rush and let things take their natural course...

YES !! im deff in love and have been for 18 years, and i still get the butterflies and the heart flips when i look at him. it was love at first sight and just gets stronger and stronger every day, hes not just my hubby, hes my bestest friend and my whole world :love: :love:

I split up with my girlfriend of 6 months last night, its been on the cards but it still hurts like hell. She said she didn't fancy me anymore, which just confirms that i'm ugly. I'm 30 now and time is running out.

I'm never gonna fall in love again, love hurts like hell. For all you people out there who say your in love don't take anything for granted. She said she loved me but still treated me like s***. You could be single tomorrow.

Love is w***. Simple as that. It'll only end in tears.

I split up with my girlfriend of 6 months last night, its been on the cards but it still hurts like hell. She said she didn't fancy me anymore, which just confirms that i'm ugly. I'm 30 now and time is running out.

Sorry to hear that, but you're not even middle-aged, time is not running out!

I'm never gonna fall in love again, love hurts like hell. For all you people out there who say your in love don't take anything for granted. She said she loved me but still treated me like s***. You could be single tomorrow.

If she treated you badly, she didn't love you, and you're better off without her as now you're free to find someone that will love you. Don't give up. :)

Completely and utterly, head over heels, smitten kitten - in love.

Completely and utterly, head over heels, smitten kitten - in love.

This thread is for people who love people, not people that love champagne :)