Why did The Labour Party choose Jeremy Corbyn as leader?

Haha, are you for real? that is exactly what they are doing,

Havent you realised everything he says is either misconstrued, twisted, or just made up...

He's managing that all by himself though...

I saw the interview with Laura Kunnesberg (?spelling) when she asked him about his statement of not 'pushing the button' on the nuclear deterrent. He squirmed and squirmed, and just would not answer. She pressed him and he ended up saying something along the lines of 'I'd rather not answer that, can we move on?'.

He could have given his position, straight to camera, but he didn't. He did what they all do...hedged and dodged.

Haha, are you for real? that is exactly what they are doing,

Havent you realised everything he says is either misconstrued, twisted, or just made up...

They don't need to make up stuff when the idiot does or says it live on camera for the world to see. Or perhaps you think the BBC use CGI to paste him into each fiasco.

He's managing that all by himself though...

I saw the interview with Laura Kunnesberg (?spelling) when she asked him about his statement of not 'pushing the button' on the nuclear deterrent. He squirmed and squirmed, and just would not answer. She pressed him and he ended up saying something along the lines of 'I'd rather not answer that, can we move on?'.

He could have given his position, straight to camera, but he didn't. He did what they all do...hedged and dodged.

That was one incident, but dont they all get put through the wringer now and again.?.have you never seen Cameron squirm like that?...what other politician has received constant barracking and abuse from the press to the degree that Corbyn has,?

If you want believe the press, and believe he has no chance of winning, that is up to you, but the constant abuse tells me they are worried.....very worried

---------- Post added 26-11-2015 at 12:18 ----------

They don't need to make up stuff when the idiot does or says it live on camera for the world to see. Or perhaps you think the BBC use CGI to paste him into each fiasco.

No, what they can do is edit what he says by cutting a clip short, by not playing it in full it gives a different perspective......as for the Sun and Mail etc.....well, you make your own mind up :huh:

No, what they can do is edit what he says by cutting a clip short, by not playing it in full it gives a different perspective......as for the Sun and Mail etc.....well, you make your own mind up :huh:

So you were actually there and winessed all this? That's terrible the BBC should be reprimanded.

Odd though that the world's media portray him as a prat too! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Something tells me tells me you are worried.....very worried

So you were actually there and winessed all this? That's terrible the BBC should be reprimanded.

Odd though that the world's media portray him as a prat too! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

well....what do you think.?

I have seen the short clip where Corbyn says it was a tragedy Bin Laden was killed, the one much publicised by the media.

I have also seen the full version that puts it into context what he meant, saying that it was a tragedy, and also that he should have been brought to trial, and that it was a tragedy because it will just cause more suicide bombers, i could look for the full version, but to be honest, i cant be bothered, its there some where if you want to look.....

but i did save this link about Cameron saying Bin Ladens death was a tragedy...

you get my point..? :D:D:D

YES..the BBC should be reprimanded, they are part of the problem with their biased views

well....what do you think.?

I have seen the short clip where Corbyn says it was a tragedy Bin Laden was killed, the one much publicised by the media.

I have also seen the full version that puts it into context what he meant, saying that it was a tragedy, and also that he should have been brought to trial, and that it was a tragedy because it will just cause more suicide bombers, i could look for the full version, but to be honest, i cant be bothered, its there some where if you want to look.....

but i did save this link about Cameron saying Bin Ladens death was a tragedy...

you get my point..? :D:D:D

YES..the BBC should be reprimanded, they are part of the problem with their biased views

But then that could just be your mob editing footage to make it say what you want. I'm more inclined trust the BBC than Youtube. I've seen squirrels juggling chainsaws on there.

Either way you have a loser as leader, a total loser as shadow chancellor. The deputy leader is a total disgrace and I'm not allowed to say words on here to describe Diane Abbott ( Is she related to Russ Abbott do you know)

Oops!!! What will Youtube come up with this time? Doesn't Len McClusky know all that Corbyn said has been distorted by the media? You need to pass on your wisdom.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34917070

Edited by exxon

But then that could just be your mob editing footage to make it say what you want. I'm more inclined trust the BBC than Youtube. I've seen squirrels juggling chainsaws on there.

Either way you have a loser as leader, a total loser as shadow chancellor. The deputy leader is a total disgrace and I'm not allowed to say words on here to describe Diane Abbott ( Is she related to Russ Abbott do you know)

Oops!!! What will Youtube come up with this time? Doesn't Len McClusky know all that Corbyn said has been distorted by the media? You need to pass on your wisdom.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34917070

You have completely missed my point, the Cameron clip has undoubtedly been edited, the first part he would have been saying something like "Corbyn said"........Bin Ladens death is a tragedy...and the first part was cut off to give a completely different view.....do you understand what i mean.? how things can easily be distorted?

"Either way you have a loser as leader, a total loser as shadow chancellor. The deputy leader is a total disgrace".......well thats just your view, and the view of the media, not the whole of the population..:huh:

okay, i have to go now, have a good afternoon :)

"Either way you have a loser as leader, a total loser as shadow chancellor. The deputy leader is a total disgrace".......well thats just your view, and the view of the media, not the whole of the population..:huh:

okay, i have to go now, have a good afternoon :)

Well you are right. It would be more correct to say that's just my view, and the view of the media, and the majority of the population. There are always a few. Not many but a few.

have a good afternoon

Edited by exxon

I think the Oldham by-election will tell us a lot more than the media does. Then we'll get a real picture of how people outside of our circles think of Corbyn and Labour when it comes to a vote.

I think the Oldham by-election will tell us a lot more than the media does. Then we'll get a real picture of how people outside of our circles think of Corbyn and Labour when it comes to a vote.

It seems the polsters have been asking the people of Oldham that very question. Bearing in mind Labour took 56% of the vote in May.

http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/11/oldham-is-a-bad-omen-for-labour-even-without-the-corbyn-effect/

Assuming we haven’t been vaporised by Vlad, the Oldham West and Royton by-election takes place next week, and Labour are seriously worried. Ukip’s odds to take the seat have fallen to 11/4 and as this observation from a campaigner explains, much of this seems down to the Corbyn effect.

Labour have huge problems with their working class vote from what I have seen. These results were essentially reflected across the board by the 100 other campaigners over the last 2 weeks. Ukip is more popular than Farage though very few actively dislike him. But Corbyn has completely turned off his vote.

Ukip are still going to struggle because near 30% (south east Asian electorate) actively dislike Ukip And are certain to vote Labour if they come out to vote. UKIP will win comfortably in Royston South, chatteston and Crompton. The question really is, whether the south east Asian vote turns out. If they do and Ukip fail to turn 30-40% of the Tories, Ukip won’t gain more than 35% and will lose. It all depends on the turnout, but in my honest opinion, at 3/1 it represents a ridiculous value for money as I’d put them both at evens. UKIP can win here, they are getting a very warm welcome and Corbyn is destroying his core vote.

Edited by exxon

It seems the polsters have been asking the people of Oldham that very question. Bearing in mind Labour took 56% of the vote in May.

http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/11/oldham-is-a-bad-omen-for-labour-even-without-the-corbyn-effect/

Assuming we haven’t been vaporised by Vlad, the Oldham West and Royton by-election takes place next week, and Labour are seriously worried. Ukip’s odds to take the seat have fallen to 11/4 and as this observation from a campaigner explains, much of this seems down to the Corbyn effect.

Labour have huge problems with their working class vote from what I have seen. These results were essentially reflected across the board by the 100 other campaigners over the last 2 weeks. Ukip is more popular than Farage though very few actively dislike him. But Corbyn has completely turned off his vote.

Ukip are still going to struggle because near 30% (south east Asian electorate) actively dislike Ukip And are certain to vote Labour if they come out to vote. UKIP will win comfortably in Royston South, chatteston and Crompton. The question really is, whether the south east Asian vote turns out. If they do and Ukip fail to turn 30-40% of the Tories, Ukip won’t gain more than 35% and will lose. It all depends on the turnout, but in my honest opinion, at 3/1 it represents a ridiculous value for money as I’d put them both at evens. UKIP can win here, they are getting a very warm welcome and Corbyn is destroying his core vote.

After the general election I take all polls with more than a pinch of salt right now. Doesn't mean they are wrong, just let's wait till after the vote when we have real numbers and we can analyse then.

After the general election I take all polls with more than a pinch of salt right now. Doesn't mean they are wrong, just let's wait till after the vote when we have real numbers and we can analyse then.

I see your point.

So with Labour defending an 14,738 majority having taken 56% of the vote in a General election where they lost very badly under Ed Miliband. What would you say was a reasonable result to show Corbyn is making progress after rescuing the party from the unpopular unelectable Miliband?