Westfield School

Did they know Geraldine Taylor?

Was she a reading and art teacher n climbs coz if so i attend wessie n she was my art teacher

:thumbsup:

mr slack he was still there in76 scruffy little git, mean with a metre ruler and a blackboard rubber. we had a song about him. Oh you'll never get to heaven in Slacky's car cos Slacky's car won't get that far.I was in form 1Q & 2T before moving to upper':help:

That litttle arse had an old Rover 90 and I am sure he had to have a cushion to see over the steering wheel. :thumbsup:

Was she a reading and art teacher n climbs coz if so i attend wessie n she was my art teacher

:thumbsup:

She did teach art, didnt you think she was nuts in the nicest possible way, a great friend but a difficult girl friend?I still love her a lot, but what on earth was she like as a teacher?

i used to go to westfield school, had miss needham 3 times a week for science. i also defo know miss taylor because my 2 best mates used to have her for reading lessons.

mr lester was still there aswell with his 'tap' shoes continually on, i think hes shaved his 'tashe off tho lol

:D

Are these still there

Mr Ibbotson

Mr Roe

Mr Anwar

And that woman that did the drama classes?

Hi how can any1 4get mr jackson and Mr holmes?? Everyone knows who they are!! I think i had the best form tutor Mr D was the best. :)

I remember that far back - Left school in 85. Mr Morgan was my tech drawing teacher though.

Mr Morris was my tutor and Mr Richmond was the art teacher - does anyone remember them?

There was Mr Sherwin, the French teacher who was scary!

my form teacher was fishfinger mort

in J10 block

I had mr richmond for art all the way through except y7 when i had miss o regan everyone used to take mick out of her!! it was right funny. In year 11 mr richmond never returned cos he had something wrong with him. Is mr holmes still at westfield??:|

I left in 1975.

Mr Richmond was our art teacher, although very young, slim and not bad looking in those day's.

Lots of pupils used to meet him and other teachers at Fox house on Sunday's to walk over to Castleton/Bakewell and back.

Was the Drama teacher called Wilson? she used to always have a cigarette holder in her mouth when she had us, really loud but put on some great shows.

I'm sure we were the first class to get Mr Kershaw when her became a teacher.