Quadrant 3 and Quadrant 4 near the Darnall region

Only yesterday I went with my friend Daniel to a job interview that he got for some weird place. I went with him so we could go out after and get a bit drunk in pubs. Anyway the interview was in some place called QUADRANT 1 near the Darnall zone of town. Real grim area actually!

I aven’t got a job right now sadly but I thought while Daniel was been quizzed I’d look for a place where I could get one. Anyway, there was a lot of offices in this Quadrant 1 place and down the road in Quadrant 2 there was someone like ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH or something and then I carried on to find Quadrant 3 and Quadrant 4. I WAS LOOKING FOR 2 HOURS AND DANIEL HAD TO PHONE TO FIND WHERE I GONE!!!

Basically, I never found them. So what I’m asking you people today is this:

“WHERE IS QUADRANT 3 AND QUADRANT 4 SPECIFICALLY?”

Only yesterday I went with my friend Daniel to a job interview that he got for some weird place. I went with him so we could go out after and get a bit drunk in pubs. Anyway the interview was in some place called QUADRANT 1 near the Darnall zone of town. Real grim area actually!

I aven’t got a job right now sadly but I thought while Daniel was been quizzed I’d look for a place where I could get one. Anyway, there was a lot of offices in this Quadrant 1 place and down the road in Quadrant 2 there was someone like ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH or something and then I carried on to find Quadrant 3 and Quadrant 4. I WAS LOOKING FOR 2 HOURS AND DANIEL HAD TO PHONE TO FIND WHERE I GONE!!!

I only thought there was quadrant 1 and 2 though it makes sense there would be 4 of them. Never heard of 3 and 4 before your post before and I used to work in that area.

I only thought there was quadrant 1 and 2 though it makes sense there would be 4 of them. Never heard of 3 and 4 before your post before and I used to work in that area.

But if there int 4 then how can it be a quadrant? So you worked near Darnall and never saw 3 & 4? Strange really.

Seems to me that you may have gone through a stargate.:huh:

Interesting actually that you say this because in my head when I was there I was thinking thoughts such as “ah, this place needs to be pulled down” and also I was thinking “what a grubby little area”. Here’s just one example. There’s a little café thing there and all they had was Carne, Beans, salads and this silly little keesh thing, Ended up getting crisps from Darnall but so unfriendly were the people there that I was happy to get out!!! It was Doritos by the way what I got (heatwave).