The Wicker/spitall hill

they are not like you and me , have a look at the filth in page hall , spital hill and burngreave . where you our I live , would it be acceptable to dump furniture , rubbish and human waste in the street ?

There may well be some in Fulwood and Dore. I don't know. I haven't studied the census.

I expect, as a large proportion of ethinic minorities live in rented or social housing and Fulwood and Dore are predominantly private owned properties, that could be a reason why you don't APPEAR to be see as many.

What is the point you are trying to make? Why are you so obsessed with these particular areas.

They are people just like me and you. They move where they choose to move to. Why should we have to "get them" anywhere. They are not some pile of dirt that should be shooed away into a corner out of sight.

My bold.

I have not said , however you raise a interesting point, if all these people were not collected in single areas like this and were mixed around i doubt we would get the same problems!

My bold.

I have not said , however you raise a interesting point, if all these people were not collected in single areas like this and were mixed around i doubt we would get the same problems!

This sentence says everything we need to know about your views

"These people"

"collected"

"mixed around"

Where should people like you be collected or mixed around I wonder?

This sentence says everything we need to know about your views

"These people"

"collected"

"mixed around"

Where should people like you be collected or mixed around I wonder?

You miss the point.

Areas like page hall have a problem in that it has a very large Roma population all in quite a small area. Poorer areas often suffer these problems as they are socially deprived.

However if people (ie Roma) were mixed all over the city of sheffield then you wouldnt get the same issues with you.....?

You miss the point.

Areas like page hall have a problem in that it has a very large Roma population all in quite a small area. Poorer areas often suffer these problems as they are socially deprived.

However if people (ie Roma) were mixed all over the city of sheffield then you wouldnt get the same issues with you.....?

I totally agree, what makes these areas so intimidating is when groups of people (ie Roma) loiter around and make it menacing. Mixing different ethnic groups around the city makes them less of a stigma in my opinion because everyone of all ethnicities integrates into the community and isn't excluded.

When all of one ethnicity are in one area they suddenly become isolated from the rest. That's my opinion anyway. I know for a fact in areas where ethnicities are mixed there is less tension between borders.

How about get them into fulwood and dore

*quickly looks on rightmove*

I'd throw myself into the young professional category (I know, I'm terrifying, swanning about the city like I own the place) and I bought a large 2 bed, 2 bath top floor city centre flat last year. I'd have to fork out more money to get a tiny 1 bed flat in Dore just for the privilege of living in a white middle class area.

People have different reasons for choosing where they live or often don't have a choice. Can the people hanging about the Wicker afford to live in certain areas? It's not just a case of sticking people places.

*quickly looks on rightmove*

I'd throw myself into the young professional category (I know, I'm terrifying, swanning about the city like I own the place) and I bought a large 2 bed, 2 bath top floor city centre flat last year. I'd have to fork out more money to get a tiny 1 bed flat in Dore just for the privilege of living in a white middle class area.

People have different reasons for choosing where they live or often don't have a choice. Can the people hanging about the Wicker afford to live in certain areas? It's not just a case of sticking people places.

Maybe not, but the point remains if all areas were properly mixed we wouldnt have these issues......

Ok its not going to happen,.... bit like asking a young professional to go and live in Gleadless lol

Litter issue i agree with in Burngreave but go down Ecclesall rd on a weekend same thing with the student's,guess which area is cleaned up.

Threatening dark skin you mean. Out with it, sir.

Hahaha!:hihi::hihi:

Litter issue i agree with in Burngreave but go down Ecclesall rd on a weekend same thing with the student's,guess which area is cleaned up.

I wonder why that is.....

Some unfair comments about the Wicker here, there are plenty of young pro Professionals there - in that expensive late late bar called Caesars:hihi: