Lost Maine Coon S35

tattooedlady

Hi guys

So, some of you might remember me from a few months ago - our beloved Maine Coon Teddy went on a holiday of his own for 10 days after my parents went away. After numerous sightings, he returned a very skinny and scared cat the day after my parents came back.

Well he's gone again. No upheaval this time, no holidays, nothing has changed, been missing for 5 days. There's been no sighting of him at the usual places and we're all extremely worried.

Please could I ask anyone who's reading this in my area (s35 chapeltown/Thorpe Hesley/wentworth area) to keep an eye out, check outbuildings etc, noticed any odd cats skulking about etc?

He's 18 months old, brown and blackish tabby markings, little bit of white under the chin, big bushy tail with a bit of stud tail. Been neutered and he is microchipped.

http://tinypic.com/r/5kpswl/8

^ this is a picture of him when he came back last time and my mum

Thanks for your help

Vicky

We found a male Maine coon last week Thursday at wood house had him overnight the RSPCA then took him same colouring he was thin and had an ear infection was taken to Derby in case anyone else knows about one that is missing don't know if he was chipped would have kept him if we could have but we already have two rescued cats and one is very timid but he was a darling hope his owners turns up

Thank you everyone for your replies, I hope he's not been attacked by a fox but I guess when they are outside cats this is a risk we have to take.

Canetoad, did the cat you took in look at all similar to the picture I posted? Woodhouse is quite far away but he might have been on a little journey?

Vicky

Tattooed lady it was Thursday 17th when we found him had been seen wandering around the night before so doubtful that he is yours but yes he looked very similar I don't think he had a white bit under his chin because I groomed and defleaed him he was standard dark brown tabby mainecoon and had a collar at some point that was missing but there was an indent in his fur where one had been he didn't have a bushy tail. try not to worry we had a mainecoon go missing for four weeks once it was years ago before microchipping and Internet but we got him back he had travelled at least five miles and must have crossed Sheffield parkway don't worry too much about foxes teddys size alone will make them wary