Pure Gym parking at Drakehouse

Hi, wondering if anyone else has found themselves in a similar position. I just went to Argos at Drakehouse and parked away from the busiest bit but when I came back i realised I had parked in a section that belongs to Pure Gym. No ticket or anything and i asked in cafe if i would have been done and they said I should be OK. (no access into Pure Gym). Am i likely to hear any more of it? I'm away for 2 weeks from tomorrow so would not be aware of any notification until I got back, thanks in advance.

Hi, wondering if anyone else has found themselves in a similar position. I just went to Argos at Drakehouse and parked away from the busiest bit but when I came back i realised I had parked in a section that belongs to Pure Gym. No ticket or anything and i asked in cafe if i would have been done and they said I should be OK. (no access into Pure Gym). Am i likely to hear any more of it? I'm away for 2 weeks from tomorrow so would not be aware of any notification until I got back, thanks in advance.

My guess would be..... No

Do the pure gym have any parking restrictions in place to even worry about anyway??

If you didn't get a ticket then chances are nothing will come of it.

It just says there is a fine of £100 for parking in that section, £60 if paid in so many days. CCTV monitored. No notice on entering but high up on some poles are the warning signs, I didn't realise they weren't the generic ones about 4 hours max stay.

It just says there is a fine of £100 for parking in that section, £60 if paid in so many days. CCTV monitored. No notice on entering but high up on some poles are the warning signs, I didn't realise they weren't the generic ones about 4 hours max stay.

If as you say the signs are obscure then that's another reason not to worry.