Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

I once urinated next to Peter Sissons.

i shook noddy holders hand and got his autograph in june this year what a legend !

Princess Diana shook my hand on a walkabout in Rotherham in the early 90's. :gag:

I met Princess Diana too, but I was so young I can't remember the details, don't suppose you have more info about it?

I've seen the Queen, though not actually met.

I've met John Inman, Dana, and a bloke who was in corrie years ago, but cant remember his name, and also a woman who was in corrie, also can't remember her name.

I once urinated next to Peter Sissons.

Were you in a toilet at the time?

I once dated someone famous. I didnt go out with him because of that, id never heard of him. I fell for the flash car. Oh im so shallow :lol:

Great topic!

As a child I met a famous Dutch comedian, Andre van Duijn, he lived in the same building as my grand parents and was happy for us to come round to his flat for a signature. We did, but apparently he wasn't expecting us as he was wearing a dressing gown with nothing under it. (Make of that what you will, I certainly wasn't comfortable!)

I met a host of sports-stars, from Arjen Robben (Who was born near where we lived) to Bauke Mollema (Tour de France captain for the Dutch team) and numerous other Dutch stars. In the UK I met local heros (:P) Michael Vaughan, Nick Clegg and Phil Brown. (is he a local hero, he is certainly a hero!)

I should add, as a student I worked part-time for the local radio and TV station and we always had famous Dutch people around, you do get used to it over time!

How do you define fame?

I've met Ted Heath (the PM not the band leader), Morrissey, Tony Capstick, Paul Kaye, David Morrissey, Ian Hart, Mark Lamarr, I used to work with Lucy Cave.

A whole host of musicians and singers that are world famous in the right circles, but whose names wouldn't mean much to those outside of them.

Several football players whose names mean nothing to me.

And Mort and Plain Talker.

Edited by Steptoad
Added Tony Capstick

Prince Naseem (met) , Peter Stringfellow (seen) , Alan Sugar (seen) and like the above said several footballers (met) and several bands that ive seen.

O once met Dermot OLeary in a traffic jam on the M1 at Watford Gap. Chatted to him for ten minutes, then his phone rang, so I went back to my car. No one else bothered him. was I a stalker?

Diana princess of Wales, David Sheppard, Edmund Hockridge. My favourite was meeting the late David Sheppard and his wife Grace......wonderful people both of them.