EDL protest city will be shut again.

I'm no expert, but if they're not challenged, wouldn't the march go without a hitch?

The UAF’s counter-protest will assemble at the top of Fargate from 11am, with a rally beginning at 12 noon.

I'm guessing this is the catalyst which causes it all to kick off.

I'm no expert, but if they're not challenged, wouldn't the march go without a hitch?

I'm guessing this is the catalyst which causes it all to kick off.

Yep pretty much. If people sent them to Coventry and ignored them they would go away. They are a bunch of drunken louts that crave attention. Refuse to give them any they will go away. But the Anti facists dont think like that.

Best way to protest against them is to turn out, point and laugh at them and blow them kisses. Maybe get good photos of the marchers and share it across the media, shame them.

They know they can get a good fight from the UAF mob every time, and probably relish it.

Best way to protest against them is to turn out, point and laugh at them and blow them kisses. Maybe get good photos of the marchers and share it across the media, shame them.

They know they can get a good fight from the UAF mob every time, and probably relish it.

Yes that sounds a great idea.

And the police get stuck in the middle of the two bunches of loonies.

Still I guess police will be pulled in on overtime pay - every cloud.............

Edited by Daven

And the police get stuck in the middle of the two bunches of loonies.

Still I guess police will be pulled in on overtime pay - every cloud.............

Yes but also they will use specials to deal with it who are unpaid.