First bus left girl at bus stop.

How glad I am for the ignore facility on this forum. There are one or two on here whose posts become so argumentative I really don't want to read any more.

And yes, put me on your list if you recognise yourself and take exception to this post, that's fine.

Can someone please quote all my posts in this thread for the benefit of Minimo to read them? Cheers :D

I once got on a bus without the correct change, it was the start of the journey into town on a weekday morning, so I knew he was going to get plenty of paying customers, so he would eventually have change. But he was having none of it so took the £20 off me and said i had to go to the bus station to get the change. Fair enough, was my fault and i did as advised. After about 10 minutes on the bus he had the change, the drawer with his coins in was overflowing with ££'s, so i asked if he could change it now but he still refused.

Basically i think some drivers go out of their way to **** you off when they could try a little harder, customer service was pretty much non existent with First bus drivers, not sure of that still the case?

I also had a driver who drove past me twice in a morning whilst I was catching the 30 bus from Beighton to town, he smiled as he drove past me which was nice. Also knowing it was the last stop in Beighton and the next bus wasn't for another 30 minutes. Some of these drivers are just horrible people.

I've reported drivers on many occasions, but nothing ever happened as the same muppets were still driving the buses.

I also was once on a bus post 9/11, going through Darnall where the road was blocked by a gang of Youths, they then proceeded to smash the windows on the bus with bricks. Quite scary as you can imagine, so what did the bus driver do?....he decided to kick us all off the bus and drive away as quick as he could, leaving us to deal with gang of youth's.

Excellent service once again.

I once got on a bus without the correct change, it was the start of the journey into town on a weekday morning, so I knew he was going to get plenty of paying customers, so he would eventually have change. But he was having none of it so took the £20 off me and said i had to go to the bus station to get the change. Fair enough, was my fault and i did as advised. After about 10 minutes on the bus he had the change, the drawer with his coins in was overflowing with ££'s, so i asked if he could change it now but he still refused.

Basically i think some drivers go out of their way to **** you off when they could try a little harder, customer service was pretty much non existent with First bus drivers, not sure of that still the case?

I also had a driver who drove past me twice in a morning whilst I was catching the 30 bus from Beighton to town, he smiled as he drove past me which was nice. Also knowing it was the last stop in Beighton and the next bus wasn't for another 30 minutes. Some of these drivers are just horrible people.

I've reported drivers on many occasions, but nothing ever happened as the same muppets were still driving the buses.

I also was once on a bus post 9/11, going through Darnall where the road was blocked by a gang of Youths, they then proceeded to smash the windows on the bus with bricks. Quite scary as you can imagine, so what did the bus driver do?....he decided to kick us all off the bus and drive away as quick as he could, leaving us to deal with gang of youth's.

Excellent service once again.

One time I was going on the 69 to work and some woman wanted to get off a stop later. She didnt realise the fare change (or it wasnt explained fare stages are confusing things). So she offered to pay the difference. He refused saying she would have to pay again!

Disabled passes cant be used after 11pm, unaware of any other validity on passes.

Disabled passes are valid all the time, it's the OAP passes that are not allowed after 11pm

Child Zero Fare passes are valid up to 7pm

All other passes / permits are available at any time

Edited by vizzbucks

Guest busdriver1
One time I was going on the 69 to work and some woman wanted to get off a stop later. She didnt realise the fare change (or it wasnt explained fare stages are confusing things). So she offered to pay the difference. He refused saying she would have to pay again!

Correct procedure.