Looking forward to the new season (OWLS)

CorkerSWFC

Not long now until the fixture list comes out, a nice home game against one of the promoted teams will do me to give us a decent opportunity to start off well.

The transfer activities will be interesting in the coming weeks also what with all the players released.

EXCITING TIMES AHEAD MY BLUE AND WHITE FRIENDS :cool::cool::cool:

Not long now until the fixture list comes out, a nice home game against one of the promoted teams will do me to give us a decent opportunity to start off well.

The transfer activities will be interesting in the coming weeks also what with all the players released.

You recently said this about released players

I wouldn't have any of them, there free agents for a reason, too old, wage demends, lack of commitment etc etc...

Make up your mind.

Erm Fingers crossed m8 , It will be a good season OR a really Bad one that's all im saying :(;)

I,m looking forward to the new season, and hope to see the continuation of the progress that has already been made. The chairman , up to now has been a man of his word, new pitch ,new scoreboard i have no reason to think he will not deliver the players.I,m sure there are quality players out there who will now want to come to SWFC, the sleeping giant is awakening. W.A.W.A.W

If we have any serious ambitions of going up in the next two seasons then money needs to be spent like a lot of other championship clubs are doing,

There was an interesting free agent the other day if I may mention him, Darren Bent now that's one i would have had.