How do i get petrol out of my car

There is often access to petrol tanks under the back seat.

Edit: Sorry didn't read the earlier post.

You can get one of these from car spares or Meadowhall, etc. You might have to extend the pipe somewhat.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Quality-Poratble-Hand-Manual-Gas-Oil-Water-Liquid-Pump-Siphon-Hose-for-Car-/271865449870?pt

Will be a bit more than 99p though.

Saw one in a Wilco earlier today actually, was err 3 or 4 quid?

is it really worth the hassle?? for what 20-30 quid

When my car got wrote off with a full tank of petrol In I discovered there was a cap under the rear seats through which I could gain access to the fuel tank and was able to drain it through that. Obviously all cars won't be the same but worth a try.

Another way would be to locate the fuel pipe what runs from the tank to the engine and cut it, found this method out after some little scrote had done it to my car to fill a 5l can and left the other 40 odd litres to empty itself all over my drive.

More than likely there will be a bung under the tank, remove and the juice will run out. Be very careful, no sparks or any kind of heat, petrol is very very easy to ignite.

Angel1.

Tanks are sealed units and dont have little bungs in them to drain them. (bar the sender/pump holes on the top)

As others have said, either get a hand pump or use the feed line and turn the car on to pump it out.

use the feed line and turn the car on to pump it out.

Most modern cars use an electric fuel pump, any where after this and a cut pipe will give you fuel, with the ignition on.

A rubber/plastic pipe near the engine.