In all honesty Owls fans.

Guest sibon
I think that the Adkins appointment today is a statement of intent from SUFCt. Im amazed that we could manage to lure him.

Couldn't help but think, how many Owls fans would like him as their manager, instead of Gray ?

He might help you to begin catching us up.

I'm happy with Gray, Chansiri and a club that is going places thanks.

See you in a year or two:)

Sorry, but why is this relevant? No, I wouldn't want him as our manager, we have a guy that led us to mid-table when most had us down as relegation battlers.

Let's see what Addkins does, yes, good appointment (As I said in the other thread) but it bares no relation to us at all.

Guest sibon
Gray has done a good job in my opinion, but does he have the credentials Adkins has ?

You must admit, its a cracking appointment.

I said so earlier.

Don't you think that you'd be better celebrating a good appointment, rather than starting a silly thread making silly comparisons? It doesn't reflect well upon you.

I said so earlier.

Don't you think that you'd be better celebrating a good appointment, rather than starting a silly thread making silly comparisons? It doesn't reflect well upon you.

Yep I agree...

... it's a good signing by the board, but he's done nothing yet!

The deal's been done - forget it now.

Sit back, relax and have a good summer, and let Mr Nige(II) do his bit and earn his keep! :)

Yes a good signing, but wasn't the signing of Weir, Robson, Clough also an astute signing and a signal of intent.

No, I'd rather stick with Gray and see how things pan out, it ain't broke round our way, things are looking up at S6, keep your merry go round, we'll stick with the pond, thanks.

Seems like ive obviously hit a nerve here.

I just feel as though its a cracking appointment, and he is a manager who has achieved promotions, knows what it takes, has more experience and is a more a accomplished all round manager than Gray (although Gray hasn't done nothing wrong).

Adkins also seems very ambitious

Im delighted at the appointment.

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 22:40 ----------

Wasnt he the manager of a reading team beaten 6-0 by a poor wednesday team

He was also the manager who got Southampton promoted to the Premiership !

Gray ever achieved that ?