Radio Sheffield Praise Or Grumble.

green_man

This isn't about either of the games today really but more about one of the callers who in all fairness made a very valid point about the show. I don't know if any of you heard the call but it was a Blade who phoned in and basically told the presenters what he thought of them and the show. He pointed out that callers were only allowed to share opinions that matched those of the presenters, anyone who has an opinion that differs to the presenters gets shot down or cut of early.

I don't agree with all this manager out stuff all of the time, I don't agree with the baiters on the show such as brian the tit or a couple of the Owls callers but I do agree with this caller. It shouldn't be called Praise or grumble any more, it should be called call up if you agree with our all knowing presenters who know more than any of you fans.

they ring brian to go on.that new presenters voice is cracking.p&g is same as toby fosters programme if you don't agree your an idiot.

sorry but your missing the point, unless you are on the pitch playing the game, no opinions count! leave them paid to chase the ball to chase it,, unless the people with opinions can actually get on the pitch and play :loopy:

toby fosters is a local hero

The presenter had a go at callers who call for the managers to be sacked, but I don't think it's fair to suggest they cut off callers whose opinions don't tally with theirs. I hear a lot of criticism of the managers of both Sheffield clubs every week and as far as Clough is concerned, I agree with it.

The presenter had a go at callers who call for the managers to be sacked, but I don't think it's fair to suggest they cut off callers whose opinions don't tally with theirs. I hear a lot of criticism of the managers of both Sheffield clubs every week and as far as Clough is concerned, I agree with it.

can the caller do better job than the manager! if they can why haven't they got his job !! :loopy: