One Labour MP's view of Ed..

What did you think I meant?

I don't know, that's why I asked...

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/03/exclusive-labour-mp-says-public-think-ed-miliband-aloof-and-more-toff-cameron

I don't think this guy will be getting a Christmas card from Ed this year..

Oooops sorry ,wrong section..could someone move it please?

I have a lot of respect for Simon Danczuk despite being Labour. Wish he would come over to UKIP.

Why won't southerners vote for a Northerner? Yet Northerners are expected to vote for Southerners like Miliband or Scots like Blair or Brown.

Thatcher was from north of Watford and loads of people voted for her.

Because most safe labour seats are in the north. They know that they will always vote labour because they can always blame the Tories for everything. Once there is a labour government they can try and make marginal seats safe labour seats and ignore all the safe northern ones. Why do you think Rotherham and countless other run down northern towns look like they do after 13 years of a labour government and labour councils since the year dot? It's not because of over investment. Labour governments don't try and fix those problems because they don't have to. Conservative governments don't try and fix them because it will always be thatchers fault so nobody trusts them. So nothing changes.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/03/exclusive-labour-mp-says-public-think-ed-miliband-aloof-and-more-toff-cameron

I don't think this guy will be getting a Christmas card from Ed this year..

Oooops sorry ,wrong section..could someone move it please?

Absolutely spot on!

I watched him addressing an audience in Clydebank other day. Everything about him made me cringe. He paused for a second, then came that vomit inducing cheesey smile, before he carried on talking pish.