3 UK schoolgirls "travelling to Syria"

If the girls have gone to Syria to marry the terrorists, and knowing that the girls have British passports, would they be allowed back to the UK if they do marry even though they will have their husbands' surname?

The husband's surname is only recorded on a British passport if the wife chooses to take it as her married name and applies for a new passport in that new name.

Tbh, it's the least of their worries. If they marry IS fighters they are unlikely to be let out of the house, let alone the country.

So do you think that they've joined IS for humanitarian reasons? They have gone there to join in the barbarism, are you seriously trying to tell us that you do not know who the victims of their friends are.

You said "their victims". Instead of asking me what I think with what you think, could you answer the original question "what victims" Name the victims of the girls.

While you're at it could you also name the victims of rape who haven't been raped yet. A victim is not a victim until he or she becomes one.

If the girls have gone to Syria to marry the terrorists, and knowing that the girls have British passports, would they be allowed back to the UK if they do marry even though they will have their husbands' surname?

In Islamic culture, (and in Nordic culture, too) a woman doesn't take her husband's name on marriage, so, if i was a Miss Plain Talker, and I was to marry Mr Bob Straight-Speaker, I wouldn't become Mrs Plain Straight-Speaker, I'd simply be Mrs Plain Talker.

In British law, as Alice says, above, it's not actually mandatory for the wife to be known by her husband's name, she can keep her maiden name should she wish.

Edited by Plain Talker

You said "their victims". Instead of asking me what I think with what you think, could you answer the original question "what victims" Name the victims of the girls.

While you're at it could you also name the victims of rape who haven't been raped yet. A victim is not a victim until he or she becomes one.

Actually no I am not going to get into a childish argument, we are discussing the clear and informed choice that these 3 girls have made and if you don't think that makes them a part of the vile IS and equally responsible as the other creatures who have joined them, then you are deluded.

What victims?

I would say that there's plenty of victims already. Family, friends, who are really upset by their eloping for the cause of ISIS.

If they are going to support ISIS, no matter in what capacity, then they will support the creation of many other victims.

As the OP I'd better pop back to give my two penneth after nearly 230 posts.

I can appreciate that technically they might still be children and therefore there is a narrative about grooming and exploitation.

But..unlike the girls in Rotherham who were groomed and entranced by evil men these girls were well educated and not vulnerable. They may have been "groomed" by videos of black clad ISIS warriors charging about in their jeeps but nobody in Britain could have missed the story of Alan Henning.

They must have seen his story, they must have seen how his good works and samaritan spirit were destroyed by a black clad coward. The whole world saw that,

How come when 99.99% of people felt revulsion at Alan Hennings murder these three girls wanted to suck the member of the bloke who beheaded him.

Sorry. I really can appreciate those posters who say these girls are children who deserve love and forgiveness. But they are not disadvantaged vulnerable abused girls. They are intelligent, calculating, devious, manipulative and in charge of their own actions.

You can be a soldier at 16. These girls have decided to become soldiers for evil.

They are probably being deflowered by some moron as I type. Meh, their choice. Eff them.

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

I would say that there's plenty of victims already. Family, friends, who are really upset by their eloping for the cause of ISIS.

I agree, I very much doubt rainbow2411 or the rest of the hate filled had that in mind though..it just took someone like you to point it out..I already knew it, yet the family and friends are getting the same hate filled treatment.

Family and friends are victims..just disappearing makes it so, they didn't have to leave or elope to ISIS for that to happen.

If they are going to support ISIS, no matter in what capacity, then they will support the creation of many other victims.

Therefore we must hold ALL Muslims to account inc these girls, family and friends. After all the equation is All Muslims support Islam, so by definition all Muslims support ISIS and terrorism.

---------- Post added 01-03-2015 at 23:55 ----------

In my short time on this forum I've found that some on here just like to twist misconstrue and concoct.

On the cannabis topic some are so deluded they class someone who eats chocolate and drinks tea and coffee the same as someone who takes illegal drugs.

Oh shut up you blouse.