Paris shooting. 17 dead

The motives behind the murderers are; bat poo crazy thinking they are doing it because somebody might have offended Muslims. That's about right isn't it?

Why every other French Muslim needs to get tarred with same brush I don't know.

Quite right!

Can you really be that shallow as to not understand the satire of me relating back to your old thread? OK, let me help you. Cartoons.

I already knew that. Thanks for the clarification. You still clearly don't understand my post.

That is how blooming silly it is. Murdered over a cartoon. And if that comment is inflammatory nonsense that is clearly designed to inflame a very serious situation, then you need to tell your mummy to back off with the calpol.

I agree that it is ridiculous. Actually, it is outrageous that people are killed for drawing a cartoon.

My issue with you is your child-like attempts to lay the blame at the door of 5m people in France. There were three murderers and probably some accomplices in the 19th. Yet you choose to incriminate a huge swathe of French society. You are wrong there, but it suits your long standing agenda, so I'm not surprised.

I left the mummy/calpol bit in just to ensure that everybody could clearly appreciate your intellectual superiority. I think that it really added to your argument.

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 23:52 ----------

I think the rest of humanity is sick of folks like you trying to make excuses for the excesses of Islam.

Go and buy yourself a mirror.

I'm not making excuses for the excesses of Islam.

Maybe your next purchases should be, in order:

1. A dictionary.

2. Some originality.

I think you know very well why they were murdered. They were murdered over the cartoons so why are you asking?

So should we be calling for a boycott of Muslim run businesses like they called for a boycott of Israeli goods when Israel responded to the rocket attacks from Islamic extremists in Gaza?

So should we be calling for a boycott of Muslim run businesses like they called for a boycott of Israeli goods when Israel responded to the rocket attacks from Islamic extremists in Gaza?

I think that worldwide publication of the cartoons would be better.

Why damage the businesses of innocent people?

I already knew that. Thanks for the clarification. You still clearly don't understand my post.

I agree that it is ridiculous. Actually, it is outrageous that people are killed for drawing a cartoon.

My issue with you is your child-like attempts to lay the blame at the door of 5m people in France. There were three murderers and probably some accomplices in the 19th. Yet you choose to incriminate a huge swathe of French society. You are wrong there, but it suits your long standing agenda, so I'm not surprised.

I left the mummy/calpol bit in just to ensure that everybody could clearly appreciate your intellectual superiority. I think that it really added to your argument.

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 23:52 ----------

I'm not making excuses for the excesses of Islam.

Maybe your next purchases should be, in order:

1. A dictionary.

2. Some originality.

OK Sibon. Im going to be brutally honest here.

Have you got me mixed up with somebody else on this thread? That is a serious question, because ive only posted 7 times, and never mentioned the 5m in France nor did I ever incriminate them???? Ever???

Have a look at my posts old chum, because im pretty sure youve mixed me up with someone else!!:)

I think that worldwide publication of the cartoons would be better.

Why damage the businesses of innocent people?

Weren't most of the Israeli population not involved in any retaliation when Hamas attacked them with rockets. Why then was there a call to boycott Israeli businesses?

So, we boycott a corner shop because.....?

What can the average small business do to influence a bunch of nutters in masks who hide in the shadows as opposed to (wrongly in my view anyway) trying to influence an elected, accountable government?

Dreadful comparison. It's like asking what footballers are trying to do to stop rapists.