How do we solve the Blades problem?

JonBladesman

I thought everyone in Sheffield knew what MM had said...............don't forget the 'Premiership Return Ticket' the season they last dropped out of the Prem either................Trade Descriptions are still dealing with that one even now.:D

Hahahahaha,I forgot about the "premiership return ticket"...............quite a few bought them as well(no links to back this up:hihi:).......err head in the clouds anyone:rolleyes:

If five year frank asks nicely,i can go back (when the machine is finished) and remove the ticket offer for him.

Edited by monzaman

Hahahahaha,I forgot about the "premiership return ticket"...............quite a few bought them as well(no links to back this up:hihi:).......err head in the clouds anyone:rolleyes:

It's still fondly remembered on Owlstalk..............or not.:D

I thought everyone in Sheffield knew what MM had said...............don't forget the 'Premiership Return Ticket' the season they last dropped out of the Prem either................Trade Descriptions are still dealing with that one even now.:D

YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING ME??? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I've fell on the floor laughing... absolutely brilliant this is :hihi:

The Wednesday followers seem to be so much more intelligent ,better informed ,better looking,better dressed, more refined with interesting conversation and keen interest in the arts and literature as is most evident as one reads the drivel espoused from the Johny come lately's who congregate at our old ground on Bramall Lane.

Seems we are asking for facts to back claims up,maybe you could start the ball rolling here,just saying old chap:thumbsup:

There are thousands of United's but only one Wednesday.

World wide!!!!!!! and that is fact, just saying old chap;)

Edited by esme
quote tags

Maybe a tad ambitious,but constantly progressing year on year,so at the very least we are going in the right direction.:thumbsup: Then again IF we got up this season[which I doubt very much] then he will have been spot on.

You won't have a better chance to go up this season Gazza. Fail this season and you've blown it I'm afraid. Too many good teams will be coming up from L1 and down from PL.

It's ok with me if you don't want to back up the claims pal,no worries!!!!

Just don't keep asking others to back claims up,thats all ,old chap:thumbsup:

Err,don't bite me head off,but did you buy one of them return tickets:hihi::hihi:

Edited by monzaman

But to be fair we were the original one. though. As it was presumably not copyrighted (wouldn't thought it was possible ) there was nothing to stop other teams copying us. Presumably nobody thought the same about The Wednesday

Edited by esme
quote tags