Blades are ball number 29

canadablade

I suppose these last few posts are an example of how the forum is poo, respect to all of you but what the hell has all this crap got to do with ball 29 lol.

personally I think the age gap is a big reason why the younger posters dont get on in here, we need some yojng lads who will talk about 2015 football.

I suppose these last few posts are an example of how the forum is poo, respect to all of you but what the hell has all this crap got to do with ball 29 lol.

personally I think the age gap is a big reason why the younger posters dont get on in here, we need some yojng lads who will talk about 2015 football.

Fair point corks.but its got to be better than childish arguments.

Jeeze,you really are on one arn't you,i think you must have the post xmas blues or summat,how dare some posters be older than you,the cheek of it:hihi:

you better not read this link i have just found of old shops then:hihi:

http://www.sheffieldhistory.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/323-old-sheffield-shops/

The problem is everything immediately slips into acrimonious point scoring from both sides of the divide and that is fro the older posters among us. Then we have the hit and run posters like Mr Morris. At least in the last few post a bit of civility to the opposite side has returned to the thread