Good motorcycle service in Sheffield

Hi!

I'm looking for a good motorbike mechanic in Sheffield. I've seen one topic but it was more about MOT.

I've got honda 125CBR. Everything is fine, just need a service to check condition and health of everything (so nothing major, I like to leave my moto for check every 700-800 miles).

The price is important as well - as I googled, some services in Sheffield wish over 100pounds and some 60 for the same service.

Please, share your opinions and feedback about motorcycle services in Sheffield. It's more valuable then any information on dealer's websites. It's hard to find good feedbacks by google (I only found 1 bad opinion about Shiregreen, all others look more like adverts).

If this topic is in wrong place, my apologize.

I've used Steve Jones at Scorpion Motorcycles since I moved to Sheffield just over 20 years ago. Top bloke, great mechanic and he won't rip you off. http://www.scorpionmotorcycles.co.uk/ Whatever you do, stay away from SMC. never used them myself but I've heard plenty of rip off stories from people who have. Also heard good things about Manhatten.

go and see Stuart at Bill Beavers just off wooly wood bottom behind the exotic pet shop

TT tyres (hawleys tyres) holme lane Hillsborough good honest friendly service

I've used Steve Jones at Scorpion Motorcycles since I moved to Sheffield just over 20 years ago. Top bloke, great mechanic and he won't rip you off. http://www.scorpionmotorcycles.co.uk/ Whatever you do, stay away from SMC. never used them myself but I've heard plenty of rip off stories from people who have. Also heard good things about Manhatten.

Not used him in years as I do my own work. But I'd recommend him.

Steve found an obscure fault on my bike after I gave up in frustration. Good, experienced mech who won't charge you silly money. Stuart at Bill Beevors is a top bloke too. Either one would be my recommendation.

I do my own oil and filters but when I want a mechanic to do a full service it has to be Hawleys

TT tyres (hawleys tyres) holme lane Hillsborough good honest friendly service

Yep - another vote for hawleys.

The fella who services / MOT's the bikes is sound, very approachable and helpful. Been in the business many years.

Hi guys!

Sorry for such a delay with reply..and thank you very much for your help! I think I'm gonna call to "Scorpion motorcycle service", and try them :) Thank you once again! Cheers!

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 10:53 ----------

Hi once again, I don't want to create another topic because I'd like to ask about something very similar. I've seen once website of service in Sheffield which was able to get your bike from the street to their service, in case of accident or if something stopped to work, free of cost as long as it was in Sheffield. I've spent so much time trying to find this website again but I can't. Maybe someone know this service? Do you know good services which are able to help you with motorcycle on road, and in worse case scenario, take it from road to garage?

Cheers! And thanks to you all for quick and nice replies!

I've just been reading this thread:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1368086&highlight=motorcycle+service+in+sheffield

and wondered if anyone had any more ideas on cheap but reliable servicing. I've just bought a bike and it turns out there may be a few things to fix - I've got a bill coming! But I don't want it to get out of control.

Thoughts appreciated

TechMoto in Sharrow/Nether Edge. St John does a great job at a sensible price. A nice guy too.