How many men - women would fall for the honey trap?

You believe in happy ever after love with no sexual desires for anyone else ever again. That's nice Bonzo. BREAKING NEWS! Men want sex with as many attractive women as possible for the least amount of time, money and hassle as possible. The more, THE BETTER! It’s got nothing to do with love or trust, we men are programmed bilogically to be this way, we are working as intended when we sleep with other women. It's nothing personal, just nature. It's what God wants and who are we to mess with the big man upstairs.

Lets say I'm married and deeply in love with my wife. We have 2 lovely children and live a wonderful life together. One day on my dinner hour a very hot 25 year old pushes all her business up in my face and says, me and you right now in that hotel across the road. Not only am I going to jump at the chance, but when I get home later, I'm taking my wife and kids out for a slap up meal and then Disneyland Paris at the weekend. WIN WIN WIN!

*chortle* dream on.

I have been married 32 years. I see my face in the shaving mirror every day and know what I am working with.

If a young hottie tried pulling me I would know something was not quite right.

Beside which, why would I risk hurting my wife and family for a few seconds gratification?

I have been married 32 years. I see my face in the shaving mirror every day and know what I am working with.

If a young hottie tried pulling me I would know something was not quite right.

Beside which, why would I risk hurting my wife and family for a few seconds gratification?

Maybe because your brain is lodged between your ears rather than the sack between your legs. Who knows, ask the resident virgin fernand.

If there's one thing I've learned from using this forum it's that people simply can't handle the truth and would rather lie to themselves than face a life of freedom. Being shackled in chains of mediocrity and dissatisfaction for so long has taken its toll. Men are no longer men, trapped in relationships enslaved by women who treat them like children. Even the need for a honey trap shows how far man has fallen.

I don't see Fernand as trolling - that's just a gratuitous insult - he is entitled to his opinion. It is interesting to hear how some people think. He is also broadly correct. I think when he says all men, he is probably wrong, but he is probably correct about many many men indeed.

I don't see Fernand as trolling - that's just a gratuitous insult - he is entitled to his opinion. It is interesting to hear how some people think. He is also broadly correct. I think when he says all men, he is probably wrong, but he is probably correct about many many men indeed.

Thank you Ron, your open mind is much appreciated.

Men are trapped enough as it is without having to worry about honey traps.

Thank you Ron, your open mind is much appreciated.

Men are trapped enough as it is without having to worry about honey traps.

Many men are indeed trapped in a loveless marriage which they cannot escape due to the bizarre divorce laws which seem to supersede all other contracts and laws and any semblance of reason or common sense. These laws exclude them from seeing their own offspring and at the same time financially cripple them.

Many men are indeed trapped in a loveless marriage which they cannot escape due to the bizarre divorce laws which seem to supersede all other contracts and laws and any semblance of reason or common sense. These laws exclude them from seeing their own offspring and at the same time financially cripple them.

I am sadly all too aware. I have seen the devastation this has caused to the lives of many good friends. This is why this particular topic irks me so. These honey trap companies are set up by women for women. They are used maliciously, mostly for financial gain or future bargaining chips to ensure lifelong servitude through guilt. "Trapping a man" into acting instinctively determined by his very biological make up in order to punish him is wrong.

A woman's biological desire is to have children, a man's biological desire is to sleep with a constant flow of attractive women in their 20's. So if we are willing to give women the children they so desperately want and acknowledge their biological desires, they should be willing to acknowledge our desire to sleep with as many women as we require. In fact, if we give them children, they should at least give us one of their hot friends or a threesome or SOMETHING! Why is it all so one sided. It doesn't make any sense.

99.9% of men today are so whipped it's truly incredible. You've got to hand it to women, they've done such a number on men it's quite an achievement. I have long made it a rule in my life that I will not be friends with ANY man who allows himself to be whipped. A man like this is so weak and I can't bear to be around him, he doesn't deserve to be called a man, to be honest I don't call this type of person a man, I call him a word that begins with the letter P and ends with the letter y. Rightfully so.

How many men - women would fall for the honey trap?

Thousands ... I have a side-line that offers such a thing. Keeps me living a good life.

women are more into extra fun than men ... Men are too stupid to realise it.

I have laid honey traps myself, and walked into others.

I think it is a draw.

I have laid honey traps myself, and walked into others.

I think it is a draw.

I would agree a few years ago... You are looking at 7 to 3. with 7 being women. 2014.

Alan, I agree with you but don't waste your energy - he's a troll.

Maybe some men prefer trolls!

---------- Post added 24-09-2014 at 11:26 ----------

I am sadly all too aware. I have seen the devastation this has caused to the lives of many good friends. This is why this particular topic irks me so. These honey trap companies are set up by women for women. They are used maliciously, mostly for financial gain or future bargaining chips to ensure lifelong servitude through guilt. "Trapping a man" into acting instinctively determined by his very biological make up in order to punish him is wrong.

A woman's biological desire is to have children, a man's biological desire is to sleep with a constant flow of attractive women in their 20's. So if we are willing to give women the children they so desperately want and acknowledge their biological desires, they should be willing to acknowledge our desire to sleep with as many women as we require. In fact, if we give them children, they should at least give us one of their hot friends or a threesome or SOMETHING! Why is it all so one sided. It doesn't make any sense.

99.9% of men today are so whipped it's truly incredible. You've got to hand it to women, they've done such a number on men it's quite an achievement. I have long made it a rule in my life that I will not be friends with ANY man who allows himself to be whipped. A man like this is so weak and I can't bear to be around him, he doesn't deserve to be called a man, to be honest I don't call this type of person a man, I call him a word that begins with the letter P and ends with the letter y. Rightfully so.

So, not many friends then?