Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

from memory i think there's a v good one called Dora's based in Sheffield S8 and a Jean Keen .. i'm sure they would go out to their clients anywhere in the city

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor that covers south Sheffield/Dronfield? I've search on the forum and although it has been asked many times in the past, the posts seem to be quite old now and any latest comments aren't relevant as they don't cover my area. I know 'good' is subjective, but if anyone had a positive experience and felt the instructor was good, patient and got them through to test quickly, I'd love to hear. Thanks folks.

Any driving instructors got a spare slot this weekend or early next week? Wanting to start my lessons but been let down by a few instructors not contacting me. Cheers

Hi does anyone recommend any instructors in Shiregreen. I had lessons with ron ward a few years ago but I think he's retired. Looking to start week after next. Thanks

---------- Post added 09-07-2016 at 09:46 ----------

Has anyone used sanderson school of motoring? Is he any good?

Hi, for those people who are after a driving instructor. Look up Kris James School of Motoring on face book or phone 07731989965

Edited by suejam37

I have passed my driving test in an automatic car (due to injury) and been driving my own car for 2 years.

Am now wanting to convert to a manual licence.

Do people have any experience of this? I know i have to take the practical again but what about the theory?

Thanks in advance

I have passed my driving test in an automatic car (due to injury) and been driving my own car for 2 years.

Am now wanting to convert to a manual licence.

Do people have any experience of this? I know i have to take the practical again but what about the theory?

Thanks in advance

You should not have to take the theory again as your staying in the same catogory of vehicle ,just remember to put clutch pedal down when your coming to a stop ??

Looking for driving lessons for my son aged 17 can anyone recommend me an instructor S4 Area

thanks

I am trying to book some driving lessons before my test which is august 16 but eveywhere ive called seem to be booked up til September can anyone help:clap::

Hi any driving instructor available? what are peoples prices?

Thanks for reading kerry

Looking for a quality instructor in S5 asap, my lad has just got his provisional and never driven before.

Recommendations please.

Thanks

Looking for a quality instructor in S5 asap, my lad has just got his provisional and never driven before.

Recommendations please.

Thanks

Try Ian Barber at Driveology

He has a website

Brilliant bloke