Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

Hi, I'm looking for a driving instructor in Doncaster for refresher lessons and someone who is a tad unconfident/anxious and I work there so it's convenient to fit them in there. Thanks

How much would it cost to give a "parking on the drive" lesson to 20 car drivers on my road?

Can anyone recommend any female driving instructors around the S10 area that are taking on new pupils?

Hi I'm looking for a driving instructor who could start lessons just after 5pm on ecclesal road?

Try ALONE driving my son recently passed first time with this guy. Patient friendly guy. Would recommend based at Bradway 07929 482 670

Hi. I'm looking to start driving lessons in the S9 area of Sheffield but I have no idea who might be best to go with. It would need to be someone who can do either evenings or weekends as I work weekdays and would be supportive of someone who feels a bit worried about actually getting out there on the road.

I would appreciate any suggestions people may have.

any recommended female driving instructors in Sheffield??

Hi. I'm looking to start driving lessons in the S9 area of Sheffield but I have no idea who might be best to go with. It would need to be someone who can do either evenings or weekends as I work weekdays and would be supportive of someone who feels a bit worried about actually getting out there on the road.

I would appreciate any suggestions people may have.

It is normal to be a little nervous but any instructor worth his/her salt will put you at ease and allow you to learn (and make mistakes) at your own pace.

It also has to be said that the physical skills of getting the car to move, stop, turn are quite easily learnt and taught - most crashes happen, after all, for reasons other than lack of physical car control skills.

As for lessons at weekends and in the evenings, that's standard fare but can come and should come at a premium (but often doesn't). Along the way in your lessons, be prepared to be flexible in your lesson timings and learn more - you won't learn about driving in rush hour traffic (or in the dark) if you only have lessons at 9am on a Saturday, clearly.

if anyone could help me find my old driving instructor would be muchly appreciated. he is called martin brown and I lived at hillsborough around 9 months ago if anyone knows what company he works for or his contact number would be great thanks

Edited by bethanyleigh

Yes, I can pm you his number....he's a fab instructor, I passed with him in August. My sister currently is learning with him. I'm just at work but on my lunch will inbox you Martin's number.

Does anyone know if there are any 5 day intensive courses with a driving test included at the end of the week in or around Sheffield?

i have not seen leslie som about for a long time, pete goodyear has he retired or moved, such a really good guy so friendly