Help Desperately Needed from Person with Car and Hour Free Tonight

seems like a wasste of time. why didnt they come back and answer any questions? They could at least have said if they were still looking etc as well as all the other reasonable information.

Yeah, that's what I thought. If it was a reasonable request I'm sure a local taxi firm would collect an item fur a charge.

I pm him and have sorted it out. He didnt reply because he saw the usual clown making silly replys

I pm him and have sorted it out. He didnt reply because he saw the usual clown making silly replys

Well he might have just saud thanks its all been sorted now and then nobody would waste their time on it. Asking where he wnated an item collecting from and taking to and what that item was seems perfectly reasonable information to help a person decide if they were able to help.

Some things are personal, y'know. The Sheffield Forum is a fantastic resource for its users, friendly talkative northerners, of which I am not, talkative it appears, but a friendly southerner. We are around. I appreciate and respect the good-humoured banter on here, but to reply in the thread is more hassle than it's worth. Reply to my PM box every time. Everyone who found the time to read and reply made some effort to give me a little of their time, and I appreciate it. Thank you.

Well you've got our attention now, the people want to know what the mystery object was that needed picking up???

Well you've got our attention now, the people want to know what the mystery object was that needed picking up???

Bet you a quid it was a twintub.

Mod Note:

Well, I think the OP has made it clear they won't be saying what the elusive 'item' was. There seems little point in speculation about it.

So, on the basis that the thread is likely to descend into silliness, I'm closing it to further comments. Glad you got sorted 'cleveland'