Russell Brand vs Sean Hannity on Gaza

[/color]

The only person showing hatred is you, your hatred for Israel is no different to the hatred which caused Gazan's to fire rockets at them, which lead to Israel defending its citizens and ultimately lead to the deaths of hundreds of Gazan citizens. If you could stop hating, and the Gazan people could stop hating, maybe the fighting would end.

The Jewish state is committing genocide against the Palestinians, if it could get away with it israel would put them in gas chambers just like hitler. :rolleyes:

Edited by mafya

The only person showing hatred is you, your hatred for Israel is no different to the hatred which caused Gazan's to fire rockets at them, which lead to Israel defending its citizens and ultimately lead to the deaths of hundreds of Gazan citizens. If you could stop hating, and the Gazan people could stop hating, maybe the fighting would end.

wrong wrong wrong wrong - I am not anti semitic, I am not racist, if a synagogue is at risk of racist attack I will be there to protect it. I support Israel's existence to the 1967 borders, any further is illegal under international law.

I would like the rockets to stop - they are stupid, pointless and inflame the racist slaughter Israel is committing.

I hate the behaviour of the right wing Israeli government, not the jews who live in Israel.

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:45 ----------

watching mark ragev squirm on ch4 news

The Jewish state is committing genocide against the Palestinians, if they could get away with it they would put them in gas chambers. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:43 ----------

The Jewish state is committing genocide against the Palestinians, if it could get away with it israel would put them in gas chambers just like hitler did. :rolleyes:

An other absurd hate filled rant, and then you wonder why people are being killed.

I understood it but it contradicted your first response so I was asking for clarification.

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:09 ----------

The latest attempt at a cease-fire in Gaza disintegrated Friday before it ever really took hold amid accusations that Palestinian militants killed two Israeli soldiers and captured one.

OK so they didn't capture one, they kill three

Then you need to go and look up the word "contradiction".:rolleyes:

wrong wrong wrong wrong - I am not anti semitic, I am not racist, if a synagogue is at risk of racist attack I will be there to protect it. I support Israel's existence to the 1967 borders, any further is illegal under international law.

I would like the rockets to stop - they are stupid, pointless and inflame the racist slaughter Israel is committing.

I hate the behaviour of the right wing Israeli government, not the jews who live in Israel.

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:45 ----------

watching mark ragev squirm on ch4 news

They don't inflame it, they cause Israel to act in self defense, and your posts do show that you hate Israel with a passion.

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:50 ----------

Then you need to go and look up the word "contradiction".:rolleyes:

I know what it means, it means you posted two opposing statments.

An other absurd hate filled rant, and then you wonder why people are being killed.

I say it as I see it.........:rolleyes:

Its density populated because people have moved there from other Arab countries and continue to reproduce at a very high rate, so they live a long life and have lots of kids, how is that Israels fault.

Its an even more densely populated area now(even with the death toll),since Israel have forced them out of certain areas,and basically herded them into a strip half the size,but you knew that eh?

BBC

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:54 ----------

They don't inflame it, they cause Israel to act in self defense, and your posts do show that you hate Israel with a passion.

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:50 ----------

I know what it means, it means you posted two opposing statments.

No I didn't.

Edited by SqueakyPete

Its an even more densely populated area now(even with the death toll),since Israel have forced them out of area,and basically herded them into a strip half the size,but you knew that eh?

BBC

If they hadn't attacked Israel they wouldn't be in the situation they find them selves in, and if Israel open the borders Hamas will use that opportunity to rearm with better weapons with the ultimate aim of destroying Israel.

If they hadn't attacked Israel they wouldn't be in the situation they find them selves in, and if Israel open the borders, Hamas will use that opportunity to rearm with better weapons with the ultimate aim of destroying Israel.

Are you a forum bot stuck on repeat?

We're done here TBH.

I care for your opinions as much as you care for innocent lives lost.

Are you a forum bot stuck on repeat?

We're done here TBH.

feel same pete -

Edited by frank ryan

The innocent lives of Gazans have been lost thanks to the crass and evil policies of their leaders.

The innocent lives of Gazans have been lost thanks to the crass and evil policies of their leaders.

Bombing schools and hospitals is never acceptable,even in war.

As for crooked policies,which country has broken more UN resolutions than anyone else? Israel.

Lucky they have a powerful friend to throw 1 or 2 or 40+ vetoes their way eh?

Back on topic.....

It seems Hannity has gone over to Israel,because thats just what the situation requires,Hannity putting his slanted views right from the frontline.