Women Bishops Approved

This was featured on the Jeremy Vine show yesterday. There was one religious chap on the phone in bit who kept going on about being confirmed in the 1950s, and I thought he was going to have a stroke he was so furious.

Oh, well, both sexes can now equally believe in a God for which there isn't a shred of evidence.

he was furious about being confirmed in the 50's?

Thank you for your valuable input. NEXT!!

No problem. What's your sky pixie told you recently ? Inquisition or crusade ? The sooner you religious (all religions) nutjobs die off the sooner we can advance as a species.

The 12th century called, they want their beliefs back

No problem. What's your sky pixie told you recently ? Inquisition or crusade ? The sooner you religious (all religions) nutjobs die off the sooner we can advance as a species.

Well said !!!

You need evidence Perplexed?

If a variety of men (and now women) in robes tell me that their invisible friend is all powerful, and that therefore they know best how the world in which I live should run, then yeah, I would need a modicum of evidence. :)

I think its rather sad really when people like yourselves spot an obviously religious themed thread and all you can do is spout inane rambling stupidity. OK, we get it you dont like religion. Some do, thats life.

Why on earth do you think that you are going to be able to change anyones mind by your obviously inciteful and deep arguments? :huh:

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 08:58 ----------

Well said !!!

Is it? Really??

What groundbreaking earth shattering argument has he used to defend his position on religion? A mocking stuttering tirade I grant you but a reasonable well thought out argument against the existance (or otherwise) of a deity or deities? I dont think so :huh:

What groundbreaking earth shattering argument has he used to defend his position on religion? A mocking stuttering tirade I grant you but a reasonable well thought out argument against the existance (or otherwise) of a deity or deities? I dont think so :huh:

Isn't necessary, there are plenty well thought out arguments for the "against the existence" debate. Those that argue for the evidence of existence have come up with zilch other than God told me so, or it's in the theological Beano.