Young Muslims off to fight Jihad in Syria.

Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK

• No. They set their stall. They should not be allowed back here.
    • Yes they should be allowed back here but stuck in internment camps
    • They should be allowed back into the UK to do whatever they please.

I would think most people would agree, the question is though those who witness and partake in killings be allowed back here into society.

I hope the UK border force is capable of tracking the movement of such people, no doubt once some get a taste for the violence they go so far to fight in may be capable of bringing it back into our society.

The same could be said of British soldiers coming back after getting a taste of violence in wars or is it only Muslims affected by this taste of violence thing?

I'm a bit confused here. Not too long ago the government was condemning the Syrian Assad regime and threatening to intervene on behalf of those fighting him.

Now we are trying to discourage Muslims from going over to fight with the rebels.

Them there is this Jihad business where Muslims are taught that a reward awaits them if they are killed fighting the Jihad. Yet the Imans are discouraging the youths from doing just that and warning of the dangers of going to Syria.

Could someone explain to me what is going on? Do the fighters who go to Syria and get shot in the whatsits and blown to bits get a reward or not?

DA. If you interpret Islam - your faith as a "freedom" and you perceive your faith as being under threat doesn't it stand to reason that a call to arms would follow..isn't it what we do when we go to war, to protect our freedom?

My initial reaction is, Jihad, crusade or whatever you want to call a religious struggle, let them get on with it. I don't want religious nutters as my neighbours...life's far too short as it is.

They are doing the same as what mercenaries do except because they are Muslims they are being branded terrorists.

I agree with monitoring them if they return but let's not forget they haven't actually broken any uk laws have they?

Actually they will have broken British law, and our authorities can arrest them, put them on trial for terrorism and if found guilty put them in prison for life.

---------- Post added 28-06-2014 at 07:34 ----------

The same could be said of British soldiers coming back after getting a taste of violence in wars or is it only Muslims affected by this taste of violence thing?

British soldiers are acting within the law and serving their country, Muslims going abroad to kill are breaking British law and are not serving their country. Anyone regardless of religion going abroad to commit acts of terrorism can be tried under the terrorism act and if found guilty can be sent to prison for life.

what is? whos fighting for who and where?

at one point the uk government was siding with isis against syria, now looks whats happening

they dont even know

They are still siding with them Geoff Boycott (Hague) is simply itching to arm them. Strange then, he wants to kill them in Egypt

They are doing the same as what mercenaries do except because they are Muslims they are being branded terrorists.

I agree with monitoring them if they return but let's not forget they haven't actually broken any uk laws have they?

Should we have to experience a suicide bombing and act only then to uphold UK law. It can only take one to carry out the deed with a powerful bomb and the Security Services say they cannot keep a watch on all of them. I hope I don't have to see another 7/7. These Jihadists are a big threat to our security, and our Security Services confirm this. I must add that I mention above a suicide bombing but there could be a lot more to ensure a great loss of life. BTW. Mercenaries are not a threat to this country. You use the words " except because they are Muslims". Are you using the Race Card again?

Edited by longleyman

Could Ryanair be persuaded to put on cheap one way flights?

im wrong

That's the first sensible post you've made in months.

British jihadists are the most bloodthirsty in Syria says rebel commander as they are blamed for beheadings and crucifixions..............Are we supposed to trust them if they return?

They should not be allowed to return. They can stay in Syria.

What if Syria doesn't want them?

What if Syria doesn't want them?

I'm sure Assad does.

How can we prevent them from travelling through European countries on false passports financed by ISIS who have over £2 billion to spend. The Jihadists could easily get into the country undetected and they could get up to all sorts of tricks. btw . I shudder to think of the number of recruits that ISIS could get from around the world for that money.