The Asylum & Immigration Megathread

Well rather bitchin about it & dismissing it out of hand, why not find the proper figures that you are prepared to believe?

Because that would take sooo much more effort than just bitchin about it and dismissing it out of hand!

Of course, if he wanted his figures to be taken seriously he would have or will subsequently link to the source.

It is unfortunate some people can see only one way, do you know that they a more British people outside Britain than any other country, in the world or any peace of land where the is no British person?, and thus why the government also tries hard to protect imigratnts from the likes of Sunnyboy knowingly that those Briton also outside Britain get the some protection where they are , secondly have you ever head any British person(white) kill only because of his/her race or clour of their skin any where in world?

I could find those figures for you...but I am white and way too lazy to be arsed.

Limpopo, When the British emigrate it's usaully to retire, or to work, or vacational sabbaticals taking great wealth to a new nation & economy.

And yes people of all colours creeds & nationalities kill through racism/ religious hatred.

It is unfortunate some people can see only one way, do you know that they a more British people outside Britain than any other country, in the world or any peace of land where the is no British person?, and thus why the government also tries hard to protect imigratnts from the likes of Sunnyboy knowingly that those Briton also outside Britain get the some protection where they are , secondly have you ever head any British person(white) kill only because of his/her race or clour of their skin any where in world?

Yes but the government do not appear to be protecting us from some of them.

Sorry for the quote DK.

We can, perhaps,agree that......

Nope, not at all! Can't agree with a single word sonnyboy. Not very often I say this, but frankly, I must complain that you've posted a load of cobblers! :loopy:

Oh, just thought..... I'm not allowed to complain am I?

{due to} enactment of all sorts of legislation restricting freedom of speech to stop anyone complaining
. What's the sentence for my offence by the way? :huh:

Not quite sure what this is all about, but looking at just a small price we have to pay for giving sanctuary to immigrants, practically every hospital in Britain has signs here, there and everywhere in three very different languages. When local authorities send out any important messages to the general public, they do so in three languages.

All this pandering to ethnic minorites costs a lot of money, and it beats me why they do it. If putting up signs in three languages in a ‘must’ for hospitals and local authorities, why is it not a ‘must’ for the Highways Authority?

Some years ago (late 1950s) he government of the day brought in a host of foreign workers to man our collieries — but only on condition that they learned English. All colliery signs were written in English, and if you couldn’t read them you didn’t get down the pit.

So, there’s a lot to be said for this latest idea of ensuring that all minorities, if they are intending to stay, should learn English. I’ve no objection to anyone settling here, but I do object to spening tax-payers’ monies just to make sure they can get around our hospitals.

What reaally bugs me is that one of the NHS languages in Chinese. Why? We know from experience that most of them can speak English, and those who can’t — or won’t — will have at least one relative who does, and could find the time to take a sick relative to a hospital. After all, they mostly work in the late evenings, and hospitals do most of their work during the day.

Sorry for the rant, but it’s something that bugs me. When I visited America I had to learn their version of English, and the same with Australia. I picked up a few words and phrases in India and France and managed quite well, so if I can do it, they can do it.

It must cost Nettos at lane top thousands in cleaning costs. What race has the right to openly gob on a supermarket floor is beyond me, and its women who do it.

I avoid that place like the plague.....well at least like TB.

We can, perhaps,agree that, owing to misguided liberalism and big buisness lobbying, there are over five million people of non-European descent settled in this country. Their entry has been something of a huge drag on this country. More explicitly it has served to deflect scarce resources from post war economic investment into our and transport infrastructure and numerous social problems, into the thankless task of trying to accomodate alien cultures, assuage their grievances and maintain the peace between different ethnic groups and the white community as well as combating tendencies among ethnic minorities to isolate themselves into ghettoes. If you add to these government costs the private and personal costs paid by individuals in response to the huge problem of ethnic crime (a black man is 123 times more likely to mug a white man than vice versa) .Then further add the sheer psychological demoralisation felt by people simply seeing the complexion of their neighbourhoods change out of all recognition... and couple that with the enactment of all sorts of legislation restricting freedom of speech to stop anyone complaining...

Wouldn't it have been simpler to have just paid the extra wages required to have induced british people to take on the jobs they supposedly don't want to do.

Remember "operation ore" ? 5000 pedophiles caught(all white and british)Does this mean my child is 5000 times more at risk from abuse from white folk.NO IT DOESN'T.arrogant

I think this is crap what the Government use to justify why they let in so many immigrants. The ammount of immigrants we let in pleases the laws laid down by Brussels. The real reason Brit Patriots don't partake these jobs is because they are idle git$ who get good benefits for doing nowt but drinking at the local WMC the one which sells the cheapest beer on sunny days, whilst the rest of us slog our guts out.

Then what makes me laugh is that this bennefit class are the ones complaining the most about immigrants!!! But if they got off their butts and did the jobs that need filling then their would be no room for immigrant's. So the bennefit class are as much to blame as anyone else :rant:

I totally agree Cliff... but tell me if I'm wrong here..... if every individual got off their butt tomorrow and began work.... whether it be taxi driving or poly pharmaceuticals.... would the peak oil effect accelerate in any way?

I don't understand what peak oil is.... please explain..... is it something like a taxi driver using the last drains of fuel or an artist developing through using oil based paints? :confused: .... please explain. Ta. :thumbsup: