OMG poor Rotherham utd fans

No one can deny the job he's done, but if you know him get him to the doctors I dread to think what his BP is, I'd reckon 200/160 something like that; he's a heart attack waiting to happen, and nobody wants that.

He was stood on touchline face red as a beetroot sweating profusely, classic signs of a heart attck.

He does look unfit doesn't he! :hihi: that was passion pouring from his skin you saw :)

He does look unfit doesn't he! :hihi: that was passion pouring from his skin you saw :)

No love trust me I'm being serious he needs to go steady, take it from me it's no fun.

No mine is related to managers, when they beat us 3-1 was Nigel in charge? nobody is denying they've done well but their fans are getting like Donny & Barnsley fans and getting ideas above their station, both those are back in 3rd division.

Would that be the same division the Blunts are camped in by any chance :banana:

Long journey on coach home:hihi:

HEH egg all over your face for making a fool of yourself yet again.

Can someone please explain for us non football fans what has happened today and it's significance please. Thank you.

Who cares, confuse made herself look silly yet again :hihi:

When the equaliser went in he almost revealed more than bit of passion. :hihi:

Odious man needs a closer fitting belt. :D

Can someone please explain for us non football fans what has happened today and it's significance please. Thank you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27459498

They won a match at Wembley, which gets them promoted from the third tier of football to the second. The significance is they were 2-0 down, but turned it round to draw 2-2 and then win on penalties. Confuse was obviously enjoying the fact a local team were losing, but ended up looking stupid again because they came back and won.

They won a match at Wembley, which gets them promoted from the third tier of football to the second. The significance is they were 2-0 down, but turned it round to draw 2-2 and then win on penalties. Confuse was obviously enjoying the fact a local team were losing, but ended up looking stupid again because they came back and won.

ahh thank you.

what made me laugh was the fat manager trying to run when they score the second goal, it was so funny

---------- Post added 26-05-2014 at 10:05 ----------

I live in Rotherham and many of my friends has gone to this match. Why would i want them to lose? :huh:

I live in Rotherham and many of my friends has gone to this match. Why would i want them to lose? :huh:

The smiley you put was a pretty big indicator that you wanted them to lose.

It appears the blades fans are not taking the Millers promotion

very well.

Where are you getting this impression?

Edited by Robbie Loving

what made me laugh was the fat manager trying to run when they score the second goal, it was so funny

---------- Post added 26-05-2014 at 10:05 ----------

Why add the smiley? You onviously knew they were losing and you seemed to enjoy that fact. Just admit it you ended up with egg on your face because they managed to win.

The smiley you put was a pretty big indicator that you wanted them to lose.

Where are you getting this impression?

Probably from this comment:

but their fans are getting like Donny & Barnsley fans and getting ideas above their station, both those are back in 3rd division.

and the myriad of snorting on FB from Blades fans.