The same sex attraction

I think it is a Weston thing being so called gay, you dont see many Black gay men or woman or Chinese or Indians or Pakistanis i could go on.

I think it is a Weston thing being so called gay, you dont see many Black gay men or woman or Chinese or Indians or Pakistanis i could go on.

Being gay is universal..the only difference is it's not against the law in most civilised/liberal countries..laws indirectly impose toleration, without them we'd still be as backward as most countries you've mentioned, that's not to say we still have the psycho-neurotics lurking in the background. Oddly the neurotics insist on wanting to know what the gay community get up to behind closed doors...I've never figured that one out.

For sexual attraction I've never found men interesting or tempting..I have found women at certain stages in my life on the whole uninteresting..although that's usually short lived.

Being gay is universal..the only difference is it's not against the law in most civilised/liberal countries..laws indirectly impose toleration, without them we'd still be as backward as most countries you've mentioned, that's not to say we still have the psycho-neurotics lurking in the background. Oddly the neurotics insist on wanting to know what the gay community get up to behind closed doors...I've never figured that one out.

For sexual attraction I've never found men interesting or tempting..I have found women at certain stages in my life on the whole uninteresting..although that's usually short lived.

the nationality's i have mentioned,i was talking about when they are in this country were there is no restriction on being gay, and you are free to express it,

the nationality's i have mentioned,i was talking about when they are in this country were there is no restriction on being gay, and you are free to express it,

Not if you come from a community (social, ethnic or religious) which does not approve of, or actively abhors, homosexuality.

And you got your statistics from...?

Not if you come from a community (social, ethnic or religious) which does not approve of, or actively abhors, homosexuality.

And you got your statistics from...?

I f i have understood your post correctly what you are saying is there's no gays in Russia. i dont understand my bold.

I may also add there was gays in England when you was imprisoned for it

Edited by kidley

Blacks, Pakistanis, Chinese, Iranians etc are restricted from "coming out" for the same differing reasons as any other gay individual regardless of borders.. ignorance, bigotry, religion. You can't obliterate ignorance with law...law is just a buffer created to protect. It isn't as simple to imply that there isn't any restrictions. You can't create a law which protects you from stigma, disgrace, or even "in need of repair".

skinz

I did add a bit more to my post maybe you didn't see it when you was righting yours, but what i was saying there was plenty of gays in the uk when it was very severely frowned upon and yes imprisoned for it, and there was a pastime called queer bashing it didnt stop people from being gay.

skinz

I did add a bit more to my post maybe you didn't see it when you was righting yours, but what i was saying there was plenty of gays in the uk when it was very severely frowned upon and yes imprisoned for it, and there was a pastime called queer bashing it didnt stop people from being gay.

Yes I understand that..but gay bashing is rare not because gay bashing has gone out of fashion, it's because sentencing for such crimes are severe..It's also seen as a dumb ass crime..and even dumb asses don't like to be seen as dumb asses..sadly it still exists though, even here. In the past assaults on homosexuals weren't classed as homophobia or sexually motivated because the victim wouldn't have (in fear for many differing reasons) divulged his/her sexuality.

We still in this country have serious issues with homosexuality/gender on an equal basis, compounded by the fact laws are needed specifically to protect. Hopefully things are changing with positive attitudes through a sense of rationale..my guess is this comes from the younger generation..mostly who have good friends and experiences from their fellow human beings..who just happen to be gay. Fingers crossed the old guard will die out and take with them their ignorance and bigotry.

Edited by skinz

If there were no Pakistani gays then they wouldn't need a law criminalising it now would they?

Before you make yourself look any more ignorant perhaps you should educate yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Pakistan

jb

If there were no Pakistani gays then they wouldn't need a law criminalising it now would they?

Before you make yourself look any more ignorant perhaps you should educate yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Pakistan

jb

I think you ought to read all my comments before coming out with comments like that, and give me some credit i certainly know what happens in Asia i go regular and i have been to Jamaica quite a few time's, and please get my comments in context.

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=men+that+dress+as+woman+in+india

I think you ought to read all my comments before coming out with comments like that, and give me some credit i certainly know what happens in Asia i go regular and i have been to Jamaica quite a few time's, and please get my comments in context.

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=men+that+dress+as+woman+in+india

I took your comments in the context of the thread. If you meant something different than homosexuality being a western thing then perhaps you shouldn't have wrote:

jb

I took your comments in the context of the thread. If you meant something different than homosexuality being a western thing then perhaps you shouldn't have wrote:

jb

Originally Posted by kidley

Not in the U.K you dont