Ukip. All discussion here please.

Can anyone confirm if the UKIP's policies have changed yet, or are they the same as they were when we started this page?

Not yet... as mentioned a few time the manifesto is not out yet....

---------- Post added 23-11-2014 at 20:09 ----------

So why did Mark Reckless say the policy is for EU workers already here would only be allowed to stay for a transitional period and Nigel Farage say the policy was for them to be allowed to stay?

If there was no definitive policy either could have said that.

Probably because there is no definitive answer. Are they working? do they have a spouse who's working? are they working but have committed a crime? what has happened to Brits effected who are working in the EU?

You really are struggling to discredit UKIP, but to who anyway? We're all still voting for them..

Edited by Ellco

Not yet... as mentioned a few time the manifesto is not out yet....

At the beginning of the summer UKIP supporters on here were refusing to answer questions about UKIP's policies because they'd abandoned the last lot and said they were waiting for the annual party conference for the new ones to be announced. In the party conference before a general election parties traditionally announce the policies they are going to include in their manifestos and yet here we have UKIP supporters claiming that they can't comment on UKIP policies because they haven't published their manifesto yet.

---------- Post added 23-11-2014 at 21:20 ----------

Probably because there is no definitive answer. Are they working? do they have a spouse who's working? are they working but have committed a crime? what has happened to Brits effected who are working in the EU?

So why did Reckless and Farage say UKIP has a policy for it?

You really are struggling to discredit UKIP, but to who anyway? We're all still voting for them..

I'm not struggling to discredit UKIP, their actions do that for them. I'm just trying to get their supporters to behave as if UKIP are the political party they claim it is rather just than an anti-EU and anti-immigration pressure group.

I'm not struggling to discredit UKIP, their actions do that for them. I'm just trying to get their supporters to behave as if UKIP are the political party they claim it is rather just than an anti-EU and anti-immigration pressure group.

All your questions will be answered come May 2015. Mr Farage may even enlighten you all, especially when he slaughters the other party leaders in the House...

All your questions will be answered come May 2015. Mr Farage may even enlighten you all, especially when he slaughters the other party leaders in the House...

Slaughtering the other party leaders - is that a new policy or an amended policy?

I listened to Farage on Friday on LBC radios Nick Ferrari show. If anything he doesn't shirk any questions, and doesn't trot out parrot style rhetoric that means nothing. He was asked about the manifesto and said that ideas were often stolen by other parties, i.e. the 'Sovereign Wealth Fund' announced by Ed Davey this weekend was their policy which the government 'nicked'.

I listened to Farage on Friday on LBC radios Nick Ferrari show. If anything he doesn't shirk any questions, and doesn't trot out parrot style rhetoric that means nothing. He was asked about the manifesto and said that ideas were often stolen by other parties, i.e. the 'Sovereign Wealth Fund' announced by Ed Davey this weekend was their policy which the government 'nicked'.

UKIP are responsible for influencing the other parties policy as well. As per their new immigration stance. And if it was not for UKIP Labour, in particular, would still be deriding anyone with an English flag as an extremist.