Ukip. All discussion here please.

I don't know anyone that did make that claim.
After the double standards, now for some selective memory.

Goebbels would be proud :lol:

After the double standards, now for some selective memory.

Goebbels would be proud :lol:

I didn't find anything on that website which states that 29 millions Bulgarians and Romanians would be coming over on 1st January 2014.

29 millions of Romanians and Bulgarians on M4.

Can they mend all the potholes while they're there lol!!!

:):)

I didn't find anything on that website which states that 29 millions Bulgarians and Romanians would be coming over on 1st January 2014.
Keep digging, not much further to go for Oz :thumbsup:

Alleged sexual harassment of Natasha Bolter, as it turns out. Way to go, UKrIP ;)

Joke aside, fair's fair, got to commend the prompt action. Now waiting to see the outcome, though.

Agreed Loob - she has since resigned! Rather quickly if you ask me!

I shall wait for the eventual outcome.

:confused::confused:

I think this will sum everything up for you quite nicely,because it addresses a lot of the things that we hear on this thread from Xenophobes:

....yada yada rubbish etc......

Now go and ask Boris Johnson what right he's got to call someone Xenophobic.

The questions I asked you were in reference to yourself and xenophobia.

I see that you'd rather step around the question and attempt to divert attention to alsewhere. Much as I expected.

If you don't have a response of your own to my post I do understand.

After all ... Xenophobia is a big word and many people misconstrue it's meaning. Including the hapless boris johnson; an man I have no wish to converse on any level and in my view is a person that has not the right to be out unsupervised never mind making accusations.

Are you going to offer a response of your OWN? .

Edited by Tommo68

The questions I asked you were in reference to yourself and xenophobia.

I see that you'd rather step around the question and attempt to divert attention to alsewhere. Much as I expected.

If you don't have a response of your own to my post I do understand.

After all ... Xenophobia is a big word and many people misconstrue it's meaning. Including the hapless boris johnson; an man I have no wish to converse on any level and in my view is a person that has not the right to be out unsupervised never mind making accusations.

Are you going to offer a response of your OWN? .

That is my response,I couldn't have put it better myself..............take it or leave it,it's up to you.

Its scaremongering to suggest that they will all go when its very clear that the majority can't.

It's scaremongering to say that employment rules are currently set up to deliberately advantage employers and immigrants at the expense of British workers.

Imigrants bringing down wages? Just seen this on the government news service "The BBC" website.

"Building companies in London have hired Portuguese bricklayers on £1,000-a-week wages because of a shortage of skilled Britons, a recruitment firm has said."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-30390005

Send them all home and employ Brits. Who could forget those plucky Brits who saved the Germans when the times were hard in Britain?

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet, anyone

Edited by Blackbeard

It's scaremongering to say that employment rules are currently set up to deliberately advantage employers and immigrants at the expense of British workers.

Did someone say that employment rules are currently set up to deliberately advantage employers and immigrants at the expense of British workers?

Err, yes, you.

I simply answered your point, moving the goal posts doesn't change anything, and business would either employ an unemployed British worker or employ no one if immigration was stopped or cut back. For now they have a choice and a huge pool of potential workers and when you have an over supply of workers wages stay low or fall, good for employers, good for immigrants not so good for the British workers.

Err, yes, you.

Err, What I said is different to what you claimed was said, so I can now assume that no one actually said that employment rules are currently set up to deliberately advantage employers and immigrants at the expense of British workers.