Good Luck to the Millers . [please leave in sheffield footie]

Jim why did you post it then,you must trawl through the internet all day looking for pathetic items such as this,just to stop your fear of not being the top club in sheffield,taking over you.All your numerous lists are all based around the same theme,who are you trying to convince,us or YOU:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Monza, I already told you it took me two minutes. You've already told me it's crap but won't/can't tell me why and now you tell me it's a pathetic item without explaining why.

No reply then Monzaman perhaps picking on aaron is more up your street ,.

Monza, I already told you it took me two minutes. You've already told me it's crap but won't/can't tell me why and now you tell me it's a pathetic item without explaining why.

How about answering the question i asked you!!!!!

Did you not post the crap item just to get a reaction like mine,if so then i have obliged you in your wish!!!

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 22:45 ----------

No reply then Monzaman perhaps picking on aaron is more up your street ,.

NO REPLY TO WHAT FOR GODS SAKE:loopy::loopy:

NOT the old "yes but you pick on aaron " one again:hihi::hihi:

Edited by monzaman

Jim why did you post it then,you must trawl through the internet all day looking for pathetic items such as this,just to stop your fear of not being the top club in sheffield,taking over you.All your numerous lists are all based around the same theme,who are you trying to convince,us or YOU:rolleyes::rolleyes:

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 22:40 ----------

You have lost me there pal.

Cuttsie,some of your posts on other threads,i have found interesting and have similar views to some of them BUT on the footy forum,it's getting a bit long in the tooth now mate,the same old same old!!!

Listen buddy boy you have just slagged me off for no reason whatsoever and I am livid as I thought that we were at least we were on the same wave length and realised that Sheffield footi was just an accident of whichever side the cooky crumbled but as usual the the nastiness has come to the top so tha can pith off.

How about answering the question i asked you!!!!!

Well it's obvious why I posted it. I was giving a reason for backing up web1. (The reason wasn't to wind up Monzaman - that was just an unfortunate consequence). Why won't YOU give reasons?

Listen buddy boy you have just slagged me off for no reason whatsoever and I am livid as I thought that we were at least we were on the same wave length and realised that Sheffield footi was just an accident of whichever side the cooky crumbled but as usual the the nastiness has come to the top so tha can pith off.

Nastiness is a bit strong,but being truthful,yes it is how i feel about the forum at the moment.I agree about what you say,its swings and roundabouts on here,I donated £50 to charity by pledging 50p everytime someone mentioned "yes but we're in the championship" on here.I joked at the time the thread could be as obscure as "the burma jungle decreases by 35%" and some one from s6 would answer with the championship line:hihi::hihi: BUT now it's not that far from the truth.

I will pith off as you ask,back to my webcams watching birds of prey(to be honest they probably provide more entertainment than either of our teams at the moment)

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 23:07 ----------

Well it's obvious why I posted it. I was giving a reason for backing up web1. (The reason wasn't to wind up Monzaman - that was just an unfortunate consequence). Why won't YOU give reasons?

"Backing up web1":hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yeah right!!!!

It was to get a reaction from blades and you got it RESULT

Now you can trawl through other 18yr old geeks websites for more lists:hihi::hihi: to help with your "top club" phsychological problem:loopy:

They are all asleep now so i am off to bed!!!

http://efm.dept.shef.ac.uk/peregrine/

Edited by monzaman

Yeah right!!!!

It was to get a reaction from blades and you got it RESULT

Now you can trawl through other 18yr old geeks websites for more lists:hihi::hihi: to help with your "top club" phychological problem:loopy:

Lol, guilty as charged. :hihi:

BUT I challenged you about three times to tell me why that list is a load of crap/pathetic item and ........nothing.

http://efm.dept.shef.ac.uk/peregrine/

Oi oi don't get me involved. An I don't go to bed until the Stella has run out. Yes it makes me look a tit from time to time but.. See SIG.

Anyways hope your well and good to see ya back on the footie section pal

Short memory buddy short memory.

I don't ever remember reading that Buddy Holly had a short memory? He wore glasses, but that's about it? :hihi:

I don't ever remember reading that Buddy Holly had a short memory? He wore glasses, but that's about it? :hihi:

Was that The Day The Music Died.:cool: