Time to boycott Subway i think?

Every thread that Ivanava gets involved on ends up going down this path.

Anyone reported it for having several SF accounts yet?

It's been pointed out loads of times that ivanava is also Maxtor, MrSMith, maxmaximus et al. I think he's a good opponent to have because he's so stupid especially when he starts defending paedophiles. No one's going to take his side then.

It's been pointed out loads of times that ivanava is also Maxtor, MrSMith, maxmaximus et al. I think he's a good opponent to have because he's so stupid especially when he starts defending paedophiles. No one's going to take his side then.

Hang on. Isnt muti id's against the forums rules? It is on the other fora i use. If someone has muti id's and they cause problems just report them. Getting down and dirty with them is what they want.

Just ignore and press report :)

If you don't want to use a halal store, than don't bloody use it, but don't deny other people the right to choose what they want. That is intolerance and you are guilty of it.

but isn't that what subway are doing by changing their menus :loopy:pot kettle black eh:hihi:

If you don't want to use a halal store, than don't bloody use it, but don't deny other people the right to choose what they want. That is intolerance and you are guilty of it.

You my friend are behaving like a ranting loon. You cant call people intolerant just because you feel like it.

Grow up and do yourself a favour, that favour being to Grow up!

By the by, before you call me intolerant (for which i dare then double dare you to call it to my face) check back on the thread AND my post history.

That way you wont make any unfortunate mistakes.

No they wouldn't but it seems that even after I have explained my use of it you still are trying to steer the conversation down a certain lane.

You shouldn't have to justify or bring it to others attention. That's your choice of religion and should be kept to yourself.

I don't see why anyone would have hatred towards you because of this? You may be a nice bloke, who knows :/

but isn't that what subway are doing by changing their menus :loopy:pot kettle black eh:hihi:

You my friend are behaving like a ranting loon. You cant call people intolerant just because you feel like it.

Grow up and do yourself a favour, that favour being to Grow up!

By the by, before you call me intolerant (for which i dare then double dare you to call it to my face) check back on the thread AND my post history.

That way you wont make any unfortunate mistakes.

Define tolerance.

And I believe that is a physical threat, I will assume that yellowperil will be along shortly yo condemn you Leather Man.

You shouldn't have to justify or bring it to others attention. That's your choice of religion and should be kept to yourself.

I don't see why anyone would have hatred towards you because of this? You may be a nice bloke, who knows :/

Also the avatar could get peoples backs up and make him a target for their anti muslim feeling. Personally, i feel religion is disturbingly dangerous and if it must be practiced, do it at home or church.

Not inflicted on the general public who dont believe in such fanciful things.

But thats just my view.

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 08:16 ----------

Define tolerance.

And I believe that is a physical threat, I will assume that yellowperil will be along shortly yo condemn you Leather Man.

2 questions.

1 Where was the threat?

2 Why do i need to wait for a traffic warden (who by the by havent been called yellow perils in years) to come and condemn me?

Seriously, thats an odd thing to say.

Also the avatar could get peoples backs up and make him a target for their anti muslim feeling. Personally, i feel religion is disturbingly dangerous and if it must be practiced, do it at home or church.

Not inflicted on the general public who dont believe in such fanciful things.

But thats just my view.

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 08:16 ----------

2 questions.

1 Where was the threat?

2 Why do i need to wait for a traffic warden (who by the by havent been called yellow perils in years) to come and condemn me?

Seriously, thats an odd thing to say.

That's my point. He shouldn't make himself a target. And those who judge him for his religion aren't worth the time of day anyway.

Every thread that Ivanava gets involved on ends up going down this path.

Anyone reported it for having several SF accounts yet?

I agree, I post on topic comments which counter someone elses opinion, you and a few other then resort to throwing all sorts of abuse at me because you can't support your own position, this then derails the thread which is your aim because it isn't going the way you would like it to go.

Its sad that you feel everyone should agree with you and even sadder that your only recourse when they don't, is abuse.

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 08:46 ----------

why do threads always get highjacked and derailed? Remember it was a thread about subway! SF is really rubbish at having threads descend into muslim anti muslim diatribes.

A thread about subway serving halal food will inevitably attract people that support subway and argue in favour of them, and people that don't and put forward a counter argument, with the inevitable abuse that always follows.

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 08:49 ----------

Hang on. Isnt muti id's against the forums rules? It is on the other fora i use. If someone has muti id's and they cause problems just report them. Getting down and dirty with them is what they want.

Just ignore and press report :)

Its a deliberate attempt to discredit their opponent in any given debate, when they can't win the argument because they can't support their own stance, they always resort to this kind of tactic. I think some of them must be politicians. :)

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 08:53 ----------

My kids went into a subways some time ago, they had used it many times before and always in the morning, so ordered sausage or bacon, one day they went in and asked for sausage and they were rudely told that it was an halal subway. They promptly left, the sensible policy for subway would be to serve both, my kids would have been more than happy to sit at a table next to Muslims eating their halal version of a bacon sandwich.