KA Customs / Darnall Central Garage, Greenland Road

wouldnt that point to being used for parts rather than being repaired and sold on?

Yep...

... repaired with old parts!

Yep...

... repaired with old parts!

what differnce does that make? Whats the difference between a 10 year old car with 100% old parts and one with 99.9% old parts?

Apart from the price a buyer is going to have to pay?But then they will winge the price is too much!

what differnce does that make? Whats the difference between a 10 year old car with 100% old parts and one with 99.9% old parts?

On a ford ka none as it was a bad car from the start

Apart from the price a buyer is going to have to pay?But then they will winge the price is too much!

It makes no difference to me at all.

I was just agreeing with you when you said old cars were being used for parts. :P

it makes no difference to me at all.

I was just agreeing with you when you said old cars were being used for parts. :P

........... :)

saw a ka for sale at this garage someone bought it from tinsley 3days later its in a garage in brinsowrth!!

saw a ka for sale at this garage someone bought it from tinsley 3days later its in a garage in brinsowrth!!

Oh look more happy customers.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GARAGE!

Jumping to conclusion! Brought car 3 days ago. It might gone in for a cambelt change or routine maintenance, why just think of the worst?

if there was a fault with it,they would have took it back!!

I would ask if the car you are interested in has been written off by an insurance company in the past. I have been told that they buy write offs repair them and sell them on, hence all the KA's being sprayed the same colour, purple, pink etc.

That's not true. They do some body work and respray them, nothing more.