Best local Perch fishing ?

Bloody hell Meg I wish you would use lobworms for bait :hihi::hihi::hihi:

This fishing section gets better every day:D

If you've got transport try the River Idle at Haxey - some cracking perch - day tickets from the Gate Inn.

perch is one fish I have never caught at 1lb or above, get plenty of tiddler perch, but would like to catch a 2lb one day. I think they are a lovely fish, ive targeted them but never had any luck. I will keep trying. im determined to land a decent sized perch, will give rivers another go when river season opens again and might try spinning for them at flask.

i had a nice 3.5lb perch at barlow, this was took 2 years ago, was in the edge with 2 red maggots, nearly took my rod in n took a while to land.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1391378447804477&set=a.1391378424471146.1073741833.100007970040960&type=3&theater

Crookes valley Park...

big fish in their but dont fish alone as there are lots of unemployed drug users/criminal elements and tackle theft is a priblem

i had a nice 3.5lb perch at barlow, this was took 2 years ago, was in the edge with 2 red maggots, nearly took my rod in n took a while to land.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1391378447804477&set=a.1391378424471146.1073741833.100007970040960&type=3&theater

nice fish del_n_kacii,i love it at barlow xx

Many a rumour as to what's in Crookes Valley Park! I've seen some big perch and some huge carp in the summer.

Dodgy when it gets dark up there though.

I've held a permit for the last ten years at carburton lakes its part of the welbeck estate

Some good size perch to be had here £80 per single rod great place and three lakes to fish.

I've held a permit for the last ten years at carburton lakes its part of the welbeck estate

Some good size perch to be had here £80 per single rod great place and three lakes to fish.

this is one plaice I have never fished, do you have any more info please allwednesday?

thankyou :-)

this is one plaice I have never fished, do you have any more info please allwednesday?

thankyou :-)

I've PM you the details Brian