Sadly owner has died

sharonxxx

These cats deserve a chance there only crime is they are getting on a bit.

Is there anyone out there who is getting on a bit who could offer these cats their forever home.

They would be fantastic company hopefully kept together,please don't give up hope we are still contacting everyone we know but we are running out of time as the keys to the old fellas house have got to be handed in...

Please if you can help pm me thanks

Is there anyone out there who is getting on a bit who could offer these cats their forever home.

They would be fantastic company hopefully kept together,please don't give up hope we are still contacting everyone we know but we are running out of time as the keys to the old fellas house have got to be handed in...

Is there anyone at all could give these 2 elderly cats a safe warm home please.

---------- Post added 13-03-2014 at 18:12 ----------

Is there anyone at all could give these 2 elderly cats a safe warm home please.:help:

House hasn't been sold .keys are being handed in to solicitor any day now and the old chap I believe only had one elderly relative who cannot take them .myself and hodgepig been working behind the scenes to try and help these poor cats and we have still got no where .you name it we have tried it to no avail .dread to think where these poor two oldies are going to end up .if there's anyone who can please help them in any way please let us know .many thanks j

Hi Murf,

If this situation is getting desperate now would it be worth contacting Mosborough kennels/cattery to see if they could provide a place for them to stay whilst looking for a new home. I would donate a £1 per day towards their keep if others would also chip in. Gingers on here is a good contact with the staff there.

Hi bubu thanks for that I know the folk at the kennels . I would do same I'm more than willing to chip in .we are trying to give it one last push to try and find them a home or long term foster till a home found .if not .then a cattery might be there only chance till something sorted.poor old things whatever time they have left they just deserve some tlc and a place to live out there days with a caring owner . I myself am more than willing that if anyone takes them on and they incur veterinary costs in the future I am more than willing to help pay any costs .please if folk can spread the word over these oldies there's got to be some one out there for them anything anyone can do is much appreciated x